Red Wings looking for

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
The Detroit Red Wings are making moves to continue to improve the roster.

We are looking for players with 2 years at minimum ideally in a trade. We are not in the rental market.

Some one who can be a 2nd/3rd line center.
3rd line winger
Top 4 dman
Someone who can be a 1a/1b goalie

For rental Market people looking to make pushes

Zach Parise
Adam Henrique
Vinnie Hinostroza

I have a few others that can be moved, but they cant move yet till trade deadline.

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
The wings have acquired Blake Wheeler addressing the need at Wing.

I am still looking for a center and a back up/tandem goalie.

Dach + pieces can be used for an upgrade at center aslong as it fits the build long term

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
To DET:
Kyrou
Ekblad

To NYI:
Linua Karlsson
Jaromir Pytlik
Grant Mishmash
SJS 2nd 2022
DET 3rd 2022
DET 2nd 2024
DET 1st 2023
Kirby Dach
Rasmus Andersson

With this deal, i have added a franchise defensemen, and a legit top line winger/center. In their primes.

However it has opened up an issue at center that was already weak.

Timo Meier- Can be a 1 for 1, or a young NHL center whose emerging +. No old players see below if you have one of those who fit my bill.

Mantha/Skinner/Wheeler
These 3 i am willing to flip for a veteran center with min 1 year signed. These guys are not pure rentals eithers.

Jessie Pulijarvi- Doubt hes the guy who moves in all this given ive just traded a ton of picks. But he can be traded for either a similar center or potentially in a package for an upgrade. Like Meier i am not moving him for a Vet this must make sense long term.

Reactions: MatthewFlames

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
The post above is still possible however with many discussions it appears most teams want to flip centers for picks/prospects.

Therefore i am willing to move one of

Timo Meier 53 points in 49 GP, Meier is a premier winger in the game at only 25. Would take a good package to move him.

Jeff Skinner 39 points in 53 games Skinner will get a nice boost, he will come at a reasonable price.

Blake Wheeler 37 points in 40 games, should rate out similar to what he is now. Like Skinner is availble for a reasonable package

Jessie Pulijarvi likely the least to be traded. You have to make it worth my time to gamble he does not have another level to his game. His advanced stats and production this year suggest something more.

Jordan Kyrou- very very very unlikely i would trade him. But blow me away and maybe id consider it. But sometimes you have to give to get.

On the block also

Adam Henrique- Not asking alot midpick/prospect can take short salary back
Vinnie Hinostroza- Late rounder
Will Butcher- Decent PP guy

Post all star game
Connor Sheary - 4th rounder
Brendon Pirri late rounder
Mike Rielly- Mid rounder
Zach Bogosian- open to offers
Ben Harpur - Late rounder

Ad

Upcoming events