Red Sox fire John Farrell

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
pretty shocked at this

and i absolutely hope they hire ausmus. i wonder if therere's any chance ferrell ends up with the mets

Sep 19, 2008
Hope Ausmus is next manager that would be almost as bad as the Valentine Sox years

Anything to ensure Yankees continued domination is encouraged

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Not really a surprise. Once again the old "let the boys be boys" attitude sunk a Boston manager.

What Red Sox fans should really fear is Dombrowski being in charge of a good old fashioned early-mid 2000's Yankees style free agent bonanza, giving away any prospect who isn't tied down. Of course, they're welcoming it. They want Stanton, JD Martinez, Moustakas, etc etc etc.....

Sep 19, 2008
Not really a surprise. Once again the old "let the boys be boys" attitude sunk a Boston manager.

What Red Sox fans should really fear is Dombrowski being in charge of a good old fashioned early-mid 2000's Yankees style free agent bonanza, giving away any prospect who isn't tied down. Of course, they're welcoming it. They want Stanton, JD Martinez, Moustakas, etc etc etc.....

But Boston is above doing what "The Evil Empire" does...:laugh:

Seriously the inferiority complex of these Red Sox fans makes me sick. They constantly contradict themselves

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I mean, as much as he's not a good manager, this wasn't really his fault.

Not his fault Chris Sale decided to dress up like David Price in the playoffs. And it wasn't even Halloween yet.

Reactions: AnishLoomba

GuitarGuy

Oct 3, 2017
Canada
Wow. I was shocked to see this happen so quickly after they got knocked out of the playoffs. Now the Red Sox have all off season to look for a new manager.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad