Red Dead Redemption 2 (October 2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vippe

Mar 18, 2008
Sweden
This was the most obvious delay of game there ever was. Wouldnt surprise me if it was delayed another time.

I'm ok with that, because I know we will get a top product

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
I'mma call it now...

It'll be out in Fall of 2018

Spring. GTA is fall. Red dead is spring. Rockstar is pretty predictable now and will be forever. This was the chance to stop the "delay until" stuff. Never gonna happen. If it gets delayed further something bad happened throughout the development

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
The first is one of my favourite games of all time, granted I'm not a HUGE gamer so that doesn't mean much, but I've heard some people who are big gamers say the same...

This is looking just as good, one of the few games I've been really hyped up for in the last few years.

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
Not really feeling the protagonist so far but the game looks promising.

Red Dead Redemption series is my favorite video game series of all time alongside The Witcher series. Can't wait for this.

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
Not really feeling the protagonist so far but the game looks promising.

Red Dead Redemption series is my favorite video game series of all time alongside The Witcher series. Can't wait for this.
It's hard to develop much back story or connection from a trailer. I'm sure the game will explore morgan's depth and past to make people feel more connected/sympathetic.

The attention to detail, Scenery, and Music will all be off the charts once again im sure.

Bjorn Le

Hobocop
May 17, 2010
Martinaise, Revachol
Been speculating with friends that the "plain" look of the protagonist is signalling that there will be pretty significant customization elements (a lot more than RDR and probably more extensive than GTA V). I like the voice actor however.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
It's hard to develop much back story or connection from a trailer. I'm sure the game will explore morgan's depth and past to make people feel more connected/sympathetic.

The attention to detail, Scenery, and Music will all be off the charts once again im sure.

The shots are gonna be amazing in this game.

FinRuutu

Red Wins
Feb 7, 2010
Helsinki
I've been only playing NHL for two years now and other than that my PS4 has been a Netflix, Viaplay etc. machine. RDR2 will change that for sure. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad