Reasons to join this league: Free Fantrax Premium, Monetary Payout w/o Fees (for this

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
I decided to use my lifetime Fantrax Premium membership a couple weeks ago and start my own league. I have nine out of twelve owners (myself included) who definitely seem committed and ready to go. The other three aren't communicating well and seem to be dead in the water. Looking for replacements. You can find more on the league site link below, but the highlights are free Premium league (and all encompassing benefits such as a Minors system, draft picks, etc.), a payout to the first and second place finishers in the playoffs, no league fees this season but will be a money league with fees come next season, and a H2H points-based Dynasty league where you get to draft your own team and have daily lineups. Scoring goes as follows:

Assists (F): 3 points
Assists (D): 4 points
Goals (F): 4 points
Goals (D): 5.5 points
PIM: .25 points
SOG: .5 points
Special Teams Points: 1 point

Goals Against: -1 point
Saves: .2 points
Shutouts: 3 points
Wins: 5 points

It's also a simple league, no ultra-complex or deep systems like different types of contracts, free agency, no outside sites used (just the Fantrax site), etc. Pay attention to the league rules, set your lineups, participate, and be a good member and you'll be fine.

There's only one requirement for the league at this time and that's that you are available for the draft at Sunday, October 5th at 3 PM EST. If you cannot be available then then I'm afraid I can't accept you in. Your experience with fantasy leagues or experience with Fantrax don't matter to me so long as you're active and responsible.

There's lots of great and very unique reasons to join this league. Get in while you can and I do appreciate the membership. Even if the league fills up I'll be making a list of people interested as backups in case anyone drops out unexpectedly.

You can reach me at [email protected] and here's a link to the League Rules Summary (rest of our rules our located on the league message boards):

http://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/leagueRulesSummary.go?leagueId=ttvrj28di0abyvpx

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad