• Gardiner/Zaitsev

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Rielly/Hainsey

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Babcock and the coaching staff

Votes: 24 24.7%
  • Andersen

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • The teams that we have played are bad teams/had bad games.

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Aliens

Votes: 14 14.4%

• Total voters

Anthrax442

Aug 4, 2008
Toronto
www.russianroulette.ca
aliens-guy.jpg

Reactions: Bluelines

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
They're not even especially hot, tbh.

.899% goalie 5-1-0 on 6 games. Yep we aren't even hot, just a very good team. The leafs are legit, when Andersen moves back to career average (0.917%) our offense may slide back a bit or not. The point is currently we have a position with likely significant improvement (goalie) to come and we are still 5 and 1

Morgs

#16 #34 #44 #88 #91
Jul 12, 2015
London, ON
10 points in 6 games? If they were to continue this pace they would have 135 points ... that's kinda good, isn't it?

They're underperforming virtually every "expected" metric. They've been really good... but the puck luck hasn't been there on both sides of the puck (crazy our offense is actually better than this..)

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
This. I'm trying very hard not to get carried away but it's a little bit scary to think about how good this team could be when they really get rolling.

Please do get carried if not for the years of crappy teams, for the pure sake of entertainment value of Hab fans and Sen fans reactions ... I've been giving my Sen's fans and Hab fan friends the gears for the last two weeks and they all responded with some version of "I haven't really been following hockey this year."... HA!

Get carried away, you've earned it.

Reactions: Raymoondo

BlueBaron

May 29, 2006
Sarnia, On
Please do get carried if not for the years of crappy teams, for the pure sake of entertainment value of Hab fans and Sen fans reactions ... I've been giving my Sen's fans and Hab fan friends the gears for the last two weeks and they all responded with some version of "I haven't really been following hockey this year."... HA!

Get carried away, you've earned it.

The Habs panic attack has been almost as much fun as the Oilers. They were so confident they were a playoff team and that confidence vanished pretty fast.

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Honestly speaking you couldn't asked for a better start, they haven't really reached their potential as yet

This team is better then what they have shown so far, watch out when they are firing on all cylinders

Obviously you can not win the games at this pace (winning over 80% of games) but this team is capable of playing even better brand of hockey.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
The reactions will be interesting once the Team goes through the inevitable losing streak.

Reactions: TheBigThree

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
10 points in 6 games? If they were to continue this pace they would have 135 points ... that's kinda good, isn't it?

I think he means that the Leafs don't really have any stat that pops out as unsustainable.

Usually when a team gets hot they are riding a very high SV% or a SH% (our SH% will go down, it's higher than average at the moment, which is expected).

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
The Habs panic attack has been almost as much fun as the Oilers. They were so confident they were a playoff team and that confidence vanished pretty fast.

I'm kinda rooting for the Oil because they have been suffering for a long long time. as bad as we have been they have been much worse. Until we meet them in the playoffs :) I got a soft spot for them.

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
I think he means that the Leafs don't really have any stat that pops out as unsustainable.

Usually when a team gets hot they are riding a very high SV% or a SH% (our SH% will go down, it's higher than average at the moment, which is expected).

OK but I meant hot from a points perspective, 10 points out of 12 is hot in my books.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad