OT: Really Fun Hockey Game

HFLurkingg

Aug 17, 2020
Hey guys, long time lurker of these boards, been here for long time, my brother is big user of hf too, I wanted to relay to you guys an online hockey game called "kiekko.tv"

This btw is in no way an ad but the game is dying due to inactivity and the owner still keeping the north american server alive (the fins and europeans are doing fine in their server, if you're from around there you should check out their server).

Anyway, the game might look ridiculously simple and basic at first, but it's super intricate and remarkably well made for just a mouse game. I'm like top 10 in NHL 20 monthly but i still prefer this.

I would love to help teach or play with anyone, im normally on around 3-4 pm anytime, my name is Luiz on there so if you see me send me a message and i'll show you all the tips and tricks.

Make sure you're in the North American server(on front page just scroll down and click "START PRACTICE US" or just message me on here for any help. Again, im literally doing this only cause the game is dying in the NA server and the owner has kept it on for years and this game was actually advertised on here and thats how i knew of it back in 2008.

The server is also in Toronto so those living there like myself will have exceptional ping and can ping abuse (lol).

Hope to see some of you there!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad