Re-Signing Deadline - Thursday, June 29th

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
The deadline for re-signing your pending free agents is set for Thursday, June 29th at 11:59 pm EST.

That will give us a day, the Friday June 30th, for the agents to respond/act and for Jeff to update the SIM, before Saturday's Free Agent Frenzy (when our free agent period opens).

So get those offers in, especially those qualifying offers. No qualifying offer means the player will become a UFA.

CopperAndBlueGM

Mar 9, 2017
Brock,
For rookies like me can you clarify the actual timelines for FA offer submissions?

I'm assuming it's not actually this Saturday so is there an approximate time frame on when FA lists will be released (assuming it still works that way) and then subsequently when offers are due in ... again just an approximate estimate.

Also can I assume UDFA offers are to be submitted at the same time or has that been split into a separate phase of offers over the years.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Brock,
For rookies like me can you clarify the actual timelines for FA offer submissions?

I'm assuming it's not actually this Saturday so is there an approximate time frame on when FA lists will be released (assuming it still works that way) and then subsequently when offers are due in ... again just an approximate estimate.

Also can I assume UDFA offers are to be submitted at the same time or has that been split into a separate phase of offers over the years.

We'll be starting out bidding process sometime early next week when Jeff has a chance to update everything one last time before FA.

Time frame for responses (offers) is usually a week. And UDFA's are included within the FA process, so while you're making your offers to the 10 year vet, you're also offering to that NCAA signee.

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
Cole Bardreau should be resigned, I have all the E-Mails, but he still shows up as unsigned on the roster page.

Canuck09

Jul 4, 2004
Vancouver
Cole Bardreau should be resigned, I have all the E-Mails, but he still shows up as unsigned on the roster page.

I have a TON of signings to update in the Sim but I've been away since Tuesday. I'll start working on them tomorrow but may not have it updated until the 4th.

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
I have a TON of signings to update in the Sim but I've been away since Tuesday. I'll start working on them tomorrow but may not have it updated until the 4th.

ooh sorry for the pressure then. i was afraid he was overlooked and i might lose him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad