RD Adam Boqvist - Brynas J20, Superelit (2018, 8th, CHI)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAS 39 Gripen

Jun 26, 2011
Stockholm
There are 9 contracted Ds that he has to compete against. I would not be so certain that he will see regular icetime. Injuries or a ****** start for Brynäs will change that thou.

He'll play for a team in the Hockeyallsvenskan I reckon, on loan

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Was he the victim of the checking to the head major in Saturdays game? Not on the roster today and missed a game on Sunday as well.

Kalleteodor

Nov 5, 2016
Adam is back playing again and picked up 1 + 1 during 2 games this weekend.

He is also on the Rooster for Swedens U20 team playing in Russia 8-10 of Nov.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Adam is back playing again and picked up 1 + 1 during 2 games this weekend.

He is also on the Rooster for Swedens U20 team playing in Russia 8-10 of Nov.
Foghorn-Leghorn-300x211.jpg

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012

Translation: Mark Hunter met with Boqvist today, said he was welcome to join the Knights any time.

Would love to see him leave Brynäs. They are not giving him any chance to crack their SHL team, not even in meaningless preseason games. Allsvenskan would be another option.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto

Translation: Mark Hunter met with Boqvist today, said he was welcome to join the Knights any time.

Would love to see him leave Brynäs. They are not giving him any chance to crack their SHL team, not even in meaningless preseason games. Allsvenskan would be another option.

I thought this might be in play if he stays in the J-20 and the fact London lost their imports in Brat, Juolevi and Kuokannen. It will be really hard to stay top 5 if he is stuck in J20's all year. Its unheard of for a guy to go top 10 if they aren't split close to 50/50 between J20 and either SHL or Allsvenskan.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
If he isn't ready for the SHL right now, its unlikely he'll be ready for the AHL next year. Plus, it can easily be structured as a loan at this point similar to Alex Nylander.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey

London did draft Bratt from the Devils this past year.

Maybe they draft Jesper Boqvist this upcoming draft and bring them both over for a year.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
If he isn't ready for the SHL right now, its unlikely he'll be ready for the AHL next year. Plus, it can easily be structured as a loan at this point similar to Alex Nylander.

Not getting time for Brynas doesn't mean he's not ready, coaches aren't infallible.

If its structured as a loan, I don't think thats a bad idea, but I don't think he should be drafted out of the CHL.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Not getting time for Brynas doesn't mean he's not ready, coaches aren't infallible.

If its structured as a loan, I don't think thats a bad idea, but I don't think he should be drafted out of the CHL.
He doesn't have the size to play vs men right now, at least at the SHL level. Coaches aren't perfect, but the CHL is a fine option for him, its better than being stuck in J20's.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
He doesn't have the size to play vs men right now, at least at the SHL level. Coaches aren't perfect, but the CHL is a fine option for him, its better than being stuck in J20's.

He's doing very well in the J20, maybe loan him out to Allsvenskan. I think he could play in the SHL right now, he might not have great size, but he's more talented than nearly every player in that league already, and he's a good defender for his size.

Being stuck in J20 might only be this season. If he has to play against CHL players until he's 20, its not a good option, it depends if he gets a loan to the CHL. If not, stay the course with Brynas, maybe get a loan to Allsvenskan.

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
I’m sure he’s a great prospect, but look how much room their is out there. I’d love to see him come to London.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->