RBK signed WHO!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IdiotsPickedMyName*

Brad said:
What I want to know is why Fleury wears pads that do not even remotely match his team's colors.

Why would you want to fit in with the Pittsburgh Penguins?

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
homerisms aside, antropov is out of place on that list - and it is kinda funny. it isnt funny his dad died, rip.

how long till i can get a sweet antropov pattern rbk stick? what kinda pattern will be his, the one with a puck shaped hole in the middle? ;)

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
SuperMan313 said:
You guys do it to us Leafs fans everyday and we live with it.
I've never done it. What you're doing is stereotyping.

UnderratedBrooks44

Sep 13, 2005
Miranda's house
I highly doubt he made the post because he thought "I have to take out my aggression from the Pens losing so I'll make a post about an average Maple Leaf being signed with Reebok." Guess what, it doesn't make sense that he's there with those other guys but it doesn't mean he's a bad player either. Please lighten up and yeah I'm a Pens fan too so what of it? I love hockey as much as the next person on these boards but when people take exception to something like this they need a life outside of the NHL.

AdmiralPred

Jun 9, 2005
Brad said:
What I want to know is why Fleury wears pads that do not even remotely match his team's colors.
Wasn't he called up from the W-B/S Pens a few weeks ago? Their colors are a bit more orange than the Big club.

mooseOAK*

A few things I think.

Antropov stands out due to his size, plays for a major market team with a lot of exposure, and is a good hockey player.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
AdmiralPred said:
Wasn't he called up from the W-B/S Pens a few weeks ago? Their colors are a bit more orange than the Big club.

Wilkes-Barre uses the same gold as the Penguins. It's Cape Breton that had that yellow/gold color. He started out wearing those pads because his new all Vegas Gold(Pens gold) were new and not broken in yet and they became his signature. Much like Hedberg and his mask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->