rbk 6k 2-piece

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
You know how much he is paying for it?

I got mine on sale and really like it so far. I'm a tapered shaft guy in general, but this is one of the nicer ones. I like it better than my Synthesis and Synergy II shaft, would likely place it ahead of my Inno/Dolo tapered shafts, but it's still behind the R2 Xn10 in my opinion. I like the RBK grip and the handle shape. Decent kick, but not incredible.

colton23

Sep 10, 2006
there is a nice sale on hockeymonkey and my stick is on the verge of breaking so i just thought id get an opinion or 2

TBLfan

Nov 25, 2005
Tampa, FL
tblfan.wordpress.com
no no no, let's not argue just yet! Let's wait for his words of wisdom!

colton, personally I'm not a fan of rbk sticks(although i like the sickick). It's a good deal but I wouldn't buy a stick I didn't try out first.

colton23

Sep 10, 2006
well i have tried RBK 3K's and 4K's but i was mostly just wondering about durability and such and my wallets tired of forkin out 120-150 for a one piece to break on me in a month and a half

cabby

Nov 5, 2007
I've used the tapered rbk 6k senior shaft (mid flex) with a synergy II blade for about 2 seasons now.
Replaced the blade once - and the Shaft is a bit chipped up now, but it's lasted longer then I'd hoped for orginally - love the stick / blade combo.

I'm heading to the states soon, and will be looking for a new shaft - maybe the 6k again depending on what deals I find.

stick9

Aug 12, 2004
Think Crosby87 knows most one piece sticks aren't really one piece?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say no.

We'reGonnaWin*

I'm gonna raise you limb and see you with my right arm.
I'm betting that he doesn't even pay for his sticks out of his own pocket.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad