Raw/SD/NXT/PPV Spoilers - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
On Bobby Fish, they could always run an angle to get him out and Adam Cole in.

For Ciampa and Gargano, they probably have to do something where Ciampa is demanding Gargano come back, but he has to convince Almas, and by extension Zelina Vega. Lead to a match between Zelina and Candace where if she puts her career up in exchange for Gargano coming back. That's how I would do it.

Seems likely. Or a match against Ciampa and Almas?

I think Adam Cole should win the NA Title, and then he could pull double duty (which could open the door as a reason for Undisputed to drop the titles).

I have a feeling they will make Adam Cole the first superstar to hold both the NA Title and NXT Title

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
From the Daily Update:
"Some updates regarding the NXT tag team titles. Adam Cole & Kyle O'Reilly will be champions going into the three-way match with Authors of Pain and Roderick Strong & Pete Dunne at the Takeover show in New Orleans. The idea is that O'Reilly is still champion and is picking a partner to replace Bobby Fish. Right now the idea is that Cole will be in both the ladder match for the North American title and the tag team title match on the Takeover show."

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
From the Daily Update:
"Some updates regarding the NXT tag team titles. Adam Cole & Kyle O'Reilly will be champions going into the three-way match with Authors of Pain and Roderick Strong & Pete Dunne at the Takeover show in New Orleans. The idea is that O'Reilly is still champion and is picking a partner to replace Bobby Fish. Right now the idea is that Cole will be in both the ladder match for the North American title and the tag team title match on the Takeover show."

Could help set up for UA to lose the tag titles but I highly doubt AOP wins them back since I feel like a call up is highly likely. Strong and Dunne seems like a weird choice... so just keep the titles on UA so all 3 can have a title if Cole wins the NA title. Thats the best case scenario, imo

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
This Dusty Classic fell apart because Strong and Dunne weren't even in it, and we're not even getting a real final. They really shouldn't have done it.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
To be fair, Strong and Dunne are injury replacements, you can't really help that. And they had taped some matches at that point, so they couldn't re-book everything as they didn't have time to do so.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Rumoured final Wrestlemania card:

- Lesnar vs. Reigns (confirmed)
- Angle/Rousey vs. HHH/Stephanie (confirmed)
- Balor vs. Miz vs. Rollins (confirmed - could become a 5-way)

- Styles vs. Nakamura
- Cena vs. Taker
- Usos vs. New Day vs. Bludgeon Brothers
- Bar vs. Hardyz or Authors of Pain or Hardy/Wyatt (or Bar may just be in a segment)
- Bliss vs. Jax
- Charlotte vs. Asuka
- Sasha vs. Bayley
- Orton vs. Mahal vs. Roode
- Alexander vs. Gulak
- Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal
- Fabulous Moolah or Mae Young Memorial Battle Royal

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Rumoured final Wrestlemania card:

- Lesnar vs. Reigns (confirmed)
- Angle/Rousey vs. HHH/Stephanie (confirmed)
- Balor vs. Miz vs. Rollins (confirmed - could become a 5-way)

- Styles vs. Nakamura
- Cena vs. Taker
- Usos vs. New Day vs. Bludgeon Brothers
- Bar vs. Hardyz or Authors of Pain or Hardy/Wyatt (or Bar may just be in a segment)
- Bliss vs. Jax
- Charlotte vs. Asuka
- Sasha vs. Bayley
- Orton vs. Mahal vs. Roode
- Alexander vs. Gulak
- Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal
- Fabulous Moolah or Mae Young Memorial Battle Royal

I still expect them to add Cena to AJ/Nakamura and ruin the only good thing going for Mania

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I still expect them to add Cena to AJ/Nakamura and ruin the only good thing going for Mania
They’re not going to have Cena win his 17th with no fanfare or very little build on a filler PPV or in a triple threat that isn’t main eventing the show.

I know we’re all cynical at this point, but they’re not ruining AJ/Nakamura by putting Cena in there.

They’re ruining it by probably giving it 15 minutes lol.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
They’re not going to have Cena win his 17th with no fanfare or very little build on a filler PPV or in a triple threat that isn’t main eventing the show.

I know we’re all cynical at this point, but they’re not ruining AJ/Nakamura by putting Cena in there.

That probably includes entrances too unfortunately.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto

That probably includes entrances too unfortunately.

Well they gotta save time for Takers entrance and retire segment. Plus Flo Rida will preform and The Rock will show up with a shirt cannon. WRESTLEMANIA FEVER!!!

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Bayley/Sasha and Bliss/Jax are already two of the better built matches on the card. Charlotte/Asuka will have a natural story to it and the other is just a Battle Royal if they do one. Perfectly fine with four women's matches.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
I'm fine with four women's matches
But man, that Bliss/Jax match has a high possibility of being absolutely garbage
The two other potential singles women's matches will highly likely be amazing though

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The only thing that matters with regard to Alexa and Nia is Total Divas. If it wasn't for that show, it would probably be another 4-way.

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
I'm predicting Neville to win the Andre the Giant Battle Royale because I so desperately want him back. Would be a shame if Strowman doesn't have a match on the card

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
There's been some good to great women's matches, but I putting 4 matches on the card is way too much...and you can be for something while still thinking it's over the top...the matches are better than they were 4, 5, 6 years ago...but if you give too much, it waters it down...

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
There’s speculation that Carmella will cash in on Asuka at WrestleMania and lose

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
But it also kinda of dampens the Womens mitb as well having the first cash in fail.

I agree that Carmella shouldn't be the one ending Auskas streak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad