Raw/SD/NXT/PPV Spoilers - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Nah he will lose. Just further plays into his “ I have no road to Mania!!!” And then out comes Taker on the Monday after Fastlane...*sigh*

Nakamura needs something to do, and it has to have stakes to play into this absurd Cena story.
The sad thing is I still don’t trust WWE. I know that’s the obvious route and Cena vs. Taker is going to happen (puke), but I still don’t trust this company lol.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Rollins moving to SDL would be a godsend for the programming if Orton went back the other way. Make Orton the crazy psycho heel we all know and love again and Raw is instantly watchable again and Rollins then has probably 5 or 6 potential ***** matches with Naka and Styles.

I haven't watched in months and will continue to avoid it until something dramatic changes on Raw. SDL is okay but it's been so lazy for so long that I just don't have the passion to spend my Tuesdays watching that when I could be watching the Lightning

Signing Rousey is the big LOL and I think it's a joke that WWE is so starved for star power that they're resorting to someone who got KTFO by Holm and pretty much just quit

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I'm fine with Cena/Nakamura at Fastlane, gives Nakamura something to do and could be a fun match.

Who does Charlotte get at Mania now? Becky?

I'd probably rather have Bliss/Nia if it means Charlotte/Auska. Considering Charlotte/Auska could be an awesome build and match

Becky vs Charlotte would be a fantastic match. I haven't kept up nor know if it's possible but if I knew going in the story of Becky/Charlotte was going to be a match between two women who just want to see who is better then I'd watch. Do it right and maybe WWE could build it up a little bit like a Hogan vs Warrior but in a different style. Along the way maybe they can have fun and heckle at each other like stealing the other's boots before a match.

No need for heel turns before and after. No need for shenanigans. No need for politics. Just a story of two women, the ring, the belt and the spot light. If I could I'd put Becky over because she needs it more than Charlotte and it can set up a killer rematch and a story where Charlotte can win the title back at Mania the year after she lost it and make it one of those "I climbed the mountain" stories if they keep her a babyface.

On another note I feel it would be important that Asuka and Charlotte need to be kept separated to carry their own shows as the dominant woman. Eventually Asuka will have to put someone over so WWE needs to be very careful about how she is used.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
They are never going to push Becky. If Asuka isn’t going to SD they will just do a six pack challenge on the preshow.

Seth to SD only works if AJ stays on SD. If they swap it is a shitty move. Plus Smackdown has been beyond awful lately, so most likely it only gets worse for Seth over there.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
As for Seth/SD, I want to see a roster shakeup of something like:

To Smackdown: Seth Rollins, one of Finn Balor or Dean Ambrose, Anderson & Gallows if Balor goes to SD, Asuka, Big Cass, Wyatt, Jeff OR Matt Hardy (not both)

To Raw: Styles, Orton, Carmella, Ziggler, Harper & Rowan, Dillinger

Authors of Pain called up to Raw (in time to challenge The Bar at Wrestlemania)
Lashley sent to Raw
Gargano or Almas to Smackdown

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
inb4 Supercollider ends Sheamus career heh......

but yeah that would be a cool match

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
inb4 Supercollider ends Sheamus career heh......

but yeah that would be a cool match
My idea was for AOP to go over at Wrestlemania, Sheamus announce the next night on Raw he has to retire but he has to go out after one last match vs. Cesaro for old times sake. Give ‘em 20+ mins in front of that crowd.

That’s assuming that Sheamus career is drawing to a close sooner rather than later.

Reactions: Fro

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Revival desperately need a kind of fresh start again. The injuries derailed their momentum. Gotta start fresh on the blue brand and win the gold.

Revival vs Usos
Revival vs New Day
Revival vs New Day vs Usos

Miester

Feb 10, 2008
Windsor
I’d say take with a massive grain of salt because of the source, but Barasso from SI is reporting Rey was backstage tonight finalizing a deal for a match at WM, reportedly against Cena. Again. SI. So do with that what you will.

Haven’t paid attention enough to rey lately to know if he’s with another company or what not, just that he was in the rumble.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I’d be down for it if Cena went heelish.

But it’s likely just going to be a mutual respect thing

But Cena can always put on a good match and Rey looks in the best shape he’s been in since like 2002. So id still look forward too it

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I’d say take with a massive grain of salt because of the source, but Barasso from SI is reporting Rey was backstage tonight finalizing a deal for a match at WM, reportedly against Cena. Again. SI. So do with that what you will.

Haven’t paid attention enough to rey lately to know if he’s with another company or what not, just that he was in the rumble.
Mysterio is free to sign with WWE right now, he's not locked in a contract with anyone.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
What’s wrong with Mysterio? Dude has looked great the past two years on the Indies/LU

I'm a little biased, I've never been a fan even back to his WCW days

When he would wear those question mark tights and then he pinned Kevin Nash. Haven't liked him since.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
PWI has confirmed Mysterio is close to signing a deal returning to the WWE.

However they said they don’t believe he was backstage, and they don’t believe/can’t confirm Cena vs Mysterio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->