Raw/SD/NXT/PPV Spoilers - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I am done for good with this company if they turn Rollins heel again. Holy ****.

and how the **** is Ambrose out until late-Summer? It was a damn partial tear. Batista recovered from a fully torn triceps in 6 months. There's no way that 9 month timeline is legit. I still don't buy that. I've accepted he's out through Wrestlemania, but night after Wrestlemania return? May return? I can't believe late-summer for a partial tear.

Ambrose was always out of the picture through Wrestlemania. You just didn't believe the reports.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Ambrose was always out of the picture through Wrestlemania. You just didn't believe the reports.
I know that; I can admit I didn't believe reports for the same reason. It still doesn't make much sense to me that a partial tear is putting him out through late-summer.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Another report cited wrestling observer radio as saying Roman would turn heel as champ and face a babyface Seth because Raw is short on top heel challengers even if they turn Seth.

It makes sense. Turn Roman and babyface contenders lined up are: Rollins, Ambrose, Balor, Cena, Strowman.

Reactions: Deathstroke

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
why cant WWE just make a Mania full of matches people want to see :/

just like last year, i can see this years Mania being top to bottom uninteresting crap. I hate to be a downer but man Mania is losing to B-shows these days

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa

just like last year, i can see this years Mania being top to bottom uninteresting crap. I hate to be a downer but man Mania is losing to B-shows these days
I said something similar a while ago when I said I probably won’t watch if it’s crap. I was told I would because it’s wrestlemania.

Aside from being in a big stadium and pulling out all the stops with part-timers, it doesn’t mean it’s good and I’m going to waste my time on it. Wrestlemania, to me, has just become another show, and with a lacklustre card it’ll be the same this year.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
If the rumored card ends up being true, I see only one must see match on the entire Mania card, two if Asuka wrestles Sasha or Charlotte.

That isn’t really enough to justify watching 6 hours of this.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009

Brand split certainly hasn't helped. Looking like version 2.0 is again a flop.

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

Frankie Spankie

Feb 22, 2009
Dorchester, MA
I'm always up for Owens vs Zayn but it seems so rushed to me. I like what they've been doing together but it just hasn't been very long. Do they plan on making Zayn go face again and have him do nothing? He's way too good to be wasting him like that.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
Regarding KO vs. Zayn have they ever done a heel vs heel match before? It’s too early
To turn Zayn back so maybe they are considering turning KO face as an Austin type face.

Also they are giving us AJ vs. Nakamura so that and the Asuka vs. Charlotte match will be good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad