Raw/SD/NXT/PPV Spoilers - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Roman and Jinder brawl again later in the show apparently.

Sami Zayn cut a promo bashing Lashley for giving him Vertigo, and said he's bringing Lashley's sister to RAW next week to "expose him"

Deletors of the World vs The Revival happened and apparently lost the crowd completely. Like worse than the Six Woman Tag.

Alexa beat Bayley and Mickie to qualify for the MITB

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Book Reigns vs Jinder. Jinder gets a massive pop for beating the **** out of Roman.

I can't tell if the company is stupid or if this is a weird elaborate double work to somehow get Jinder over. My god.

Reactions: Dont Hinder Jinder

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Sounds like Nikki had a mental breakdown or something in this Cena/Bella wedding saga. I still think we are being worked.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Roman and Jinder brawl again later in the show apparently.

Sami Zayn cut a promo bashing Lashley for giving him Vertigo, and said he's bringing Lashley's sister to RAW next week to "expose him"

Deletors of the World vs The Revival happened and apparently lost the crowd completely. Like worse than the Six Woman Tag.

Alexa beat Bayley and Mickie to qualify for the MITB
Lost the crowd as in it killed them?

The show is done btw.

MITB seems to be lining up Lashley vs. Zayn.

Owens in MITB.

Strowman killed McIntyre.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Steph told Angle to put K.O in the match apparently, instead of whoever Kurt had in mind.

I'm thinking KO is winning MitB

Also Sami vs Lashley at MitB seems obvious as well

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
KO Winning the briefcase is the sense I get as well. Weird dichotomy considering how his last trip to Europe went.

Overall, doesn't seem to be much to write home about other than the 2 top angles (MITB qualifier, Seth vs. KO), which really become one angle.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I think I'd rather have Rusev or Miz winning the briefcase but I guess KO could be good. Its usually better with a heel holding onto the contract than a face, so there's that.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Cass is sooooo being buried lol.

Came out and cut a promo on Bryan and Bryan just beat him down and made him tap out again. Joe is also facing Cass in a MITB qualifying match next week.

Becky is in the MITB match, she actually won something.

Asuka vs. Carmella for the title at MITB.

Almas beat a jobber.

New Day def. The Bar to send ONE member of their team to the MITB match. Wasn't announced who.

Crowd is hot for AJ vs. Nak

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Nak/AJ had their best match of the series apparently, got "this is awesome" chants. Nakmaura wins by faking a low blow to cause a distraction.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Yo we getting two new women champs at MitB?!?!?

Also wasn't it announced AJ vs Nakamura at Mitb? or was their SD match a "winner chooses the stipulation" thing for their Mitb match?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Yo we getting two new women champs at MitB?!?!?

Also wasn't it announced AJ vs Nakamura at Mitb? or was their SD match a "winner chooses the stipulation" thing for their Mitb match?
Winner chooses the stipulation. Nakamura didn't announce it on the show though.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I have this horrible feeling Cass is going to beat Joe next week, and Carmella will beat Asuka at MitB
185f68ad8f97e7586828b889db423962.jpg

Reactions: TD Charlie

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
Cass is being buried. If anything, I fully expect Joe to squash Cass in about 2 minutes.
after they had Daniel Bryan go ham on him tonight and make his look awful, he is definitely being buried IMO. I wouldn't even be shocked if he was pulled from the match due to "injury"

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Joe clean in two minutes. Simple.

No need for Bryan to cause a distraction after he already made Cass his bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->