Raw/SD/NXT/PPV Spoilers - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 18, 2011
Actually would be dope. Sami/KO licking their chops to beat down on Shane and Lashley comes in? That could be some funny stuff. I'd dig.
That was my read, a tag match is being setup. It could be a way to introduce Lashley unless I'm overlooking some people? What about Drew?

If Jericho wasn't booked for a concert that day he'I'd says by far the best choice given the history

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I know Sami and KO have beef with Shane, major beef, but don't they also have beef with each other now?

Yeah gotta think KO and Sami have some beef now and it was telling a solid story last night till Shane had to get involved. I really don't want another multi person or tag match, just give us Sami vs KO...IF and only IF they absolutely have to have Shane involved make him the guest ref or something...

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Talks about The Bar and Strowman getting their WM match or w.e tonight. Supposedly involved in the same thing?

Bar vs Braun for the tag titles, Braun wins without a tag partner. RAWR ensues or bring back Ellsworth for Mania so he can be Brauns partner :laugh:

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Honestly wouldn't surprise me if they put Braun/Elias together as an unlikely duo (without turning Elias face) - much like how the Bar was formed. They can run the same segments with Elias to get heel heat and pretty much make Braun's pops louder when he ends his partners shenangans.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Honestly wouldn't surprise me if they put Braun/Elias together as an unlikely duo (without turning Elias face) - much like how the Bar was formed. They can run the same segments with Elias to get heel heat and pretty much make Braun's pops louder when he ends his partners shenangans.

Thats probably whats gonna happen. I thought Elias would be the legends segment but it will probably be this. Rumours did say Bar would be involved with "a team not that hasn't formed yet"

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Banks vs. Bayley not expected for WM anymore, they're going to put them in the battle royal according to WON

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It's not in the newsletter, that was the radio show.

Sasha vs. Bayley was never reported either way. Nobody ever really knew. The amount of time they've spent on their storyline suggested they get their own match, but it's not something that should go on the kickoff show. If that's what they end up doing, then one of the two should win it.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Dave expects a tag match with KO/Zayn vs. McMahon and named Ziggler, Corbin, Rusev or Bryan as his potential partners. He says Rusev is unlikely unless they actually turn him and Bryan hasn't been cleared as of two weeks ago as far as he knows but admitted that it'd be kept a secret if he was.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
Unless I missed something, there hasn't been a one-on-one women's match at Wrestlemania since WM 23 in 2007.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
Dave expects a tag match with KO/Zayn vs. McMahon and named Ziggler, Corbin, Rusev or Bryan as his potential partners. He says Rusev is unlikely unless they actually turn him and Bryan hasn't been cleared as of two weeks ago as far as he knows but admitted that it'd be kept a secret if he was.

I don’t believe that they are gonna clear Daniel Bryan but if they did clear him and AJ is hurt his return to the ring should be the main event. If AJ is not hurt they should go on last.

Reigns and lesnar should not go on last because you don’t want the crowd turning on them and ruining the show at the end but if Bryan is coming then the crowd will behave

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I don’t believe that they are gonna clear Daniel Bryan but if they did clear him and AJ is hurt his return to the ring should be the main event. If AJ is not hurt they should go on last.

Reigns and lesnar should not go on last because you don’t want the crowd turning on them and ruining the show at the end but if Bryan is coming then the crowd will behave
They’re not going to put the guy playing SD’s GM in the title match even if AJ is hurt.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
When you think about it, this storyline plays perfectly for DB returning.

He gave Sami and Kevin the benefit of the doubt and opportunities, which made him clash with Shane, but at this point, "Kami" took things too far and now Bryan is gonna return to the ring with Shane and kick their ass.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
They’re not going to put the guy playing SD’s GM in the title match even if AJ is hurt.
I might have worded it and but my comment was under the impression that AJ is injured that he can’t put on a 5star match but will still go in the match for 10-12 mins.

Daniel should be Shane’s partner if he’s cleared and that tag match should be the main event.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
they really need to shut down AJ and possibly Nakamura. its just not worth the risk.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Here we go back down the rabbit hole

Daniel Bryan gives interesting answer about a possible WM return

"As of this moment, as of today (this interview was conducted several hours ago), I am not cleared by WWE. I have done everything in my power, everything they have asked me to do, and I have gone above and beyond as far as, `Okay, what doctors do you need me to see. Send me to any doctor you want, any doctor that you want and lets get their feedback on what is going on with me.' So far, every doctor has cleared me that they have sent me to and there is a chance. I used to think that the percentage of the WWE even clearing me was low. I think with the stuff that I have done it has gone a little higher but I don't know how much higher. With how everything is, there is one way to go if I don't get cleared and there is another way to go if I am cleared. I am hoping to be cleared, but I don't know which way it goes."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->