Raw/SD/NXT/PPV Spoilers - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Carmella has had one televised singles match since October. It was last week and she lost to someone who hasn’t won a PPV match in over a year (Becky Lynch)

Carmella losing MITB is not a big deal. They kind of ruined her when they released Ellsworth.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
God I forgot Becky hasn’t won on PPV in a year.

People really thought this company was going to give her a big Mania push?

Of the list of guys this board wants to get monster pushes, I think only Big E ends up ever getting one.

They don’t see Becky as anything more then a good jobber to the stars girl. I don’t think they ever pull the trigger on Rusev.

I do think Big E will eventually become a world champ, and definitely has the best odds for a big push, but even then I’m skeptical. There just always seems to be some buffoon that comes out of no where to get a undeserved push that derails the hot hand.

Jinder is a perfect example, and they were getting ready to do it with Cass too but his injury mixed that.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Carmella has had one televised singles match since October. It was last week and she lost to someone who hasn’t won a PPV match in over a year (Becky Lynch)

Carmella losing MITB is not a big deal. They kind of ruined her when they released Ellsworth.
She’ll cash it in over on Raw. Should do it the day they do the shakeup.

Frankie Spankie

Feb 22, 2009
Dorchester, MA
Yeah, I think losing the first cashin really cheapens the money in the bank. They can still do it at Wrestlemania for a big moment, just do it to the Raw match up.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
God I forgot Becky hasn’t won on PPV in a year.

People really thought this company was going to give her a big Mania push?

Of the list of guys this board wants to get monster pushes, I think only Big E ends up ever getting one.

They don’t see Becky as anything more then a good jobber to the stars girl. I don’t think they ever pull the trigger on Rusev.

I do think Big E will eventually become a world champ, and definitely has the best odds for a big push, but even then I’m skeptical. There just always seems to be some buffoon that comes out of no where to get a undeserved push that derails the hot hand.

Jinder is a perfect example, and they were getting ready to do it with Cass too but his injury mixed that.

Considering it appears Lashley’s return is imminent and it appears he’s primed for a big push, I wouldn’t hold my breath on a Big E push

Reactions: Fro

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
If there was any doubters on Big E, that promo from last week should have quieted. He went from 0 to 200 in about 20 seconds.

He should get a shot, either as a heel that turns on New Day or as a babyface operating out of New Day with Kofi and Xavier as backup

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
If there was any doubters on Big E, that promo from last week should have quieted. He went from 0 to 200 in about 20 seconds.

He should get a shot, either as a heel that turns on New Day or as a babyface operating out of New Day with Kofi and Xavier as backup
Definitely the latter.

I don’t think anyone ever turns in The New Day and attacks his own partners.

MVP of West Hollywd

Oct 28, 2008
I think Carmella should cash in on the Raw girls, maybe at Wrestlemania. Carmella and babyface Nia are natural adversaries. Carmella would be the mean high school who picks on Nia for being too big etc.

Oct 18, 2011
Big E should've already been a main eventer by now, I get the New Day makes WWE alot of money but you can still push him and not break the group up. And guess what, when he is Champion for about 3-6 months you can do the jealousy angle with Kofi or Woods. You literally have 6 months of material from the time you make him champion.

It's kinda a joke the trigger hasn't been pulled, I feel the longer you wait, the more fans will just view him as a mid card comedy act.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Thing is I kind of want Kofi to be the first of the New Day to win the WWE Title.

They should have pulled the trigger on Kofi winning the MitB the other year.

But with duel branded PPV's coming back they can give the title to someone like Kofi or Rusev or Big E or w.e because the Universal title will be considered the top title and main event all the PPV's anyway, as well as be their biggest storylines. Theres only a few people that come anywhere near the Universal title over the next couple years.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I've never looked at Kofi as a main event guy. I've also never been a fan of his in ring work, just feels too over the top and not believable. I would love if Big E got pushed but I doubt Vince will ever pull the trigger.

Oct 18, 2011
Big E has a big personality, Lashley has legitimate tough guy credibility, No reason you couldn't push both. Big E is a star and they just squander the f*** out of him. I bet you if you put him in Roman's position with the company behind him he'd generate more interest

Oct 18, 2011
Based on fast laneit looks like the rumors about KO and Sami in the battle royal were total BS. I bet Shane gets a tag partner and maybe it's....Lashley?

Reactions: ColePens

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Based on fast laneit looks like the rumors about KO and Sami in the battle royal were total BS. I bet Shane gets a tag partner and maybe it's....Lashley?

Actually would be dope. Sami/KO licking their chops to beat down on Shane and Lashley comes in? That could be some funny stuff. I'd dig.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Big E should've already been a main eventer by now, I get the New Day makes WWE alot of money but you can still push him and not break the group up. And guess what, when he is Champion for about 3-6 months you can do the jealousy angle with Kofi or Woods. You literally have 6 months of material from the time you make him champion.

It's kinda a joke the trigger hasn't been pulled, I feel the longer you wait, the more fans will just view him as a mid card comedy act.
They tried doing it before he was in the New Day and he didn't get over. That's by he's not being pushed as a single right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad