Raw/NXT/PPV Spoiler Thread 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Checked that guys twitter, you can clearly see the signs on all the seats in those rows, weird, guess they changed their minds, figured she would have saved Sasha tonight from a beat down.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
She'll be Sasha's surprise partner. Makes sense especially with smackdown getting 2 NXT women.

Although it kind of sucks that becky gets left alone and the other 3 will be on raw.

Unless they do the cross-brand treatment with the women's division.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
She'll be Sasha's surprise partner. Makes sense especially with smackdown getting 2 NXT women.

Although it kind of sucks that becky gets left alone and the other 3 will be on raw.

Unless they do the cross-brand treatment with the women's division.

Since there's only one title, I figure there pretty much has to be some cross-branding with the women, no?

offkilter

Jan 18, 2014
I just got back from the show and can confirm those hugger section signs were on the lower level seats from the very start of the show when I was one of the first people in. A friend of mine and his girlfriend managed to snag a couple for souveniers. Looking back I can say with all certainty that Bayley was supposed to run in on Sasha's match with Dana and Charlotte. That ended far too quickly just when it was really building momentum. Everyone in the arena was expecting Sasha to kick out, but when the referee called three the crowd was caught off guard and kind of confused with how it ended so soon.

Bayley's definately debuting at Battleground.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Bayley was never supposed to run in. Bayley wasn't even in Worcester. She was clearly seen at the PC, so they weren't even concerned with making you think she could have been there.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Yeah gotta think Bayley debuts at BG may or may not be on RAW after that for a while, eventually Sasha beats Charlotte at SS and in the rematch, the Bayley comes back thinking she's still friends with Sasha cause of how she helped her at BG then BAM! Heel turn, since Sasha is basically a face now, Sasha goes back to heel and Bayley can chase Sasha for the gold till Mania. Build up that feud real good!! She has to be the ultimate under dog and lose a few chances and finally do it at Mania!

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don't think they will turn Sasha that quick, in fact I think Bayley goes to Smackdown, they need more bodies. I think they're serious about making Sasha a real draw, which means she'll remain a face for a while. The problem with hooking those two up is the air of that imminent heel turn and you need enough faces to do it, and no one else is over right now on raw.

I think we're getting ahead of ourselves thrusting Bayley right into the title ar wrestlemania, consider how long it took in NXT.

I think if Bayley shows up on Sunday, it's Plan B to Nikki Bella's Plan A

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
I don't think they will turn Sasha that quick, in fact I think Bayley goes to Smackdown, they need more bodies. I think they're serious about making Sasha a real draw, which means she'll remain a face for a while. The problem with hooking those two up is the air of that imminent heel turn and you need enough faces to do it, and no one else is over right now on raw.

I think we're getting ahead of ourselves thrusting Bayley right into the title ar wrestlemania, consider how long it took in NXT.

I think if Bayley shows up on Sunday, it's Plan B to Nikki Bella's Plan A

I thought Nikki's career was over? And if she is plan A, it is barf-worthy.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Bayley was never supposed to run in. Bayley wasn't even in Worcester. She was clearly seen at the PC, so they weren't even concerned with making you think she could have been there.

So why the signs? Also god help that match if Bayley isn't the mystery partner. That crowd will almost definitely turn on the match if it isn't her.

Last edited:

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Well, I know Steph considers herself to be more than enough female content for an entire show, but they can't have just her and Lana as the sole women on Raw. :laugh:

Why? Let the shows be completely different. There is at least 5 hours of content they want you to watch each week. In addition, PPVs (3+ hours), NXT, CWC, and all the million shows they put on the network. Nobody can honestly take 10 hours of content each week. :laugh:

It was a perfect time to make the shows different. I think they missed an opportunity.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If Erick Rowan's twitter account is any indication, the Wyatts are separating and somebody just got murdered

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
If Erick Rowan's twitter account is any indication, the Wyatts are separating and somebody just got murdered

Just checked it out. That was... weirdly badass and cool. Although my expectations are low regarding what Rowan can do in singles competition, I do hope for the best for him.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Just checked it out. That was... weirdly badass and cool. Although my expectations are low regarding what Rowan can do in singles competition, I do hope for the best for him.

They already tried the whole singles push for Rowan and it didn't work. Just have him off t.v until Harpers ready then bring both back to help Bray in some way or form and have the original family back together and make them good again. Title reigns for all! Make the Wyatt Family a force on SD

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Why? Let the shows be completely different. There is at least 5 hours of content they want you to watch each week. In addition, PPVs (3+ hours), NXT, CWC, and all the million shows they put on the network. Nobody can honestly take 10 hours of content each week. :laugh:

It was a perfect time to make the shows different. I think they missed an opportunity.

Because it's 2016.

/Trudeaulogic :laugh:

....Seriously though I bet that's it.

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
I don't get why they are breaking up the Wyatts again? Especially when they will all be on Smackdown anyway (this assuming Harper returns on Smackdown of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad