Raw/NXT/PPV Spoiler Thread 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
I just don't see 4 man factions being the thing so I don't see that insider being right
3 man teams though...

Balor Club - Balor, Gallows, Anderson
New Day - Kofi, Big E, Xavier
LON - Sheamus, Del Rio, Rusev
Reigns Empire - Reigns, Jimmy and Jey Uso
Wyatt Family - Bray, Harper, Rowen, Strowman (a strong team with the added member)

The Authority can likely be around with HHH, Show, Kane possibly, or perhaps Orton again

This leaves a few guys without a faction and could be free agents so to speak, or to make their own team

Rollins, Ambrose, Zayn, Owens, Jericho, Styles, Cena...
And of course the midcarders

Now I'm not saying this is what I want to happen
But I mean
They could very easily do something like this with warring factions as the Balor Club could run the show for a while

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Glad I pay money for the network to find out title changes go on at house shows

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I've heard over the years of a title changing twice in the same house show, or floating around before ending up back on the original champ before the next Raw.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It happens from time to time. They want people to see that house shows are worth going to.

If a title changes hands on Raw, is the network not worth it?

Raw isn't on the network, and when was the last time any title changed at a house show? I know the European title did once at that England PPV.

I get the purpose in that, but people still want to be able to see that live. There's not many people who saw Finn win the title live either (not that that wasn't a cool thing). I don't think NXT loses as much luster from its house shows as main roster shows.

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Didn't Nash beat Bob Backlund for the title at a house show?

Yup...and just days after the epic Hart/Backlund submission match at Survivor Series. Diesel pinned him in 8 seconds.

Edge beat Jeff Jarrett in Toronto for the IC title the night before a PPV (I think it was Fully Loaded) they were scheduled to have a match for it, Edge dropped it right back to Jarrett at the PPV.

Title changes have happened at house shows before, they are rare, but it doesn't devalue the network, TV or PPVs.

Tag Team titles have changes hands at house shows too. I know the Steiners and Quebecers and Men on a Mission have all won the title at house shows.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
You'll see it on TV next week probably. It's no different than if a title changed at an NXT taping and you didn't see it until it airs.

I get that, and ultimately I don't hate the fact that it can happen, but we've had Finn vs. Joe for the title at 2 takeovers, plus Joe vs. Sami Zayn 3 times to determine the #1 contender for the second match, with Finn and Joe as partners in the Dusty Rhodes Tournament setting up the heel turn. That's a lot of writing of high-profile angles and build up for the payoff to go down at a house show.

Sammy225

Aug 9, 2011
Reports that the ref put the X up for Balor but my guess is a smoke screen and you will see Balor club cost A.J the title and the you have Balor and A.J and then here take all my money because who would not want to see that....

If it was a legit injury they would of likely had Balor role joe up and see how serious the injury actually was before stripping him so my guess is not a legit injury and more of anything can happen in the WWE so get your tickets to house shows.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Reports that the ref put the X up for Balor but my guess is a smoke screen and you will see Balor club cost A.J the title and the you have Balor and A.J and then here take all my money because who would not want to see that....

If it was a legit injury they would of likely had Balor role joe up and see how serious the injury actually was before stripping him so my guess is not a legit injury and more of anything can happen in the WWE so get your tickets to house shows.

I'm sure he's not actually hurt. No way that Joe would have done... whatever his finish is called if Balor was actually injured.

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
I can confirm the stairs were very weird, a spiral staircase to a bathroom seems like a bad idea.

Michael Morbid

Jun 11, 2004
PBC
I just don't see 4 man factions being the thing so I don't see that insider being right
3 man teams though...

Perhaps it is time to take the trios titles out of the temple!

2.-Trios-Titles.jpg

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
There is a video (can't link on my phone) of Finn getting on the bus after the show.

He came out afterward with the Demon Kermit on his hand and told the crowd he will "see them Monday"

Sammy225

Aug 9, 2011
There is a video (can't link on my phone) of Finn getting on the bus after the show.

He came out afterward with the Demon Kermit on his hand and told the crowd he will "see them Monday"

I heard this too but you have to remember he is the biggest tease in the business the last year.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
You can't turn AJ....Can't be that dumb.

You also can't have Reigns lose the title (as much as I want him to) in the first month of his reign.

So we have Balor cause AJ the title at Payback (blah blah blah payback from our past)....

Gives reigns the victory and doesn't diminish AJ.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
You can't turn AJ....Can't be that dumb.

You also can't have Reigns lose the title (as much as I want him to) in the first month of his reign.

So we have Balor cause AJ the title at Payback (blah blah blah payback from our past)....

Gives reigns the victory and doesn't diminish AJ.

I can picture Bullet Club beating up Roman costing AJ the match with JBL screaming they were on AJ's side the whole time. Mics come out and AJ wants to know what is going on, and they admit they aren't here to help AJ, they are here to help "this man". Out comes Finn, all three beat up AJ, and continue to wreck Roman with the new Bullet Club standing tall to end the show. Chicago loses its collective minds.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I can picture Bullet Club beating up Roman costing AJ the match with JBL screaming they were on AJ's side the whole time. Mics come out and AJ wants to know what is going on, and they admit they aren't here to help AJ, they are here to help "this man". Out comes Finn, all three beat up AJ, and continue to wreck Roman with the new Bullet Club standing tall to end the show. Chicago loses its collective minds.

Chicago would be the place to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->