Raw/NXT/PPV Spoiler Thread 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammy225

Aug 9, 2011
I like the Idea of Roman Leading a "heel group" because it would hide is weaknesses a little more especially if you have someone the can work the mic. I don't like it being the Bullet club, that should be for Balor only.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
The most important part of giving Reigns some Usos shaped minions would be he'd have someone to eat pins. He's still protected in that he never gets pinned, and it's something worth protecting, so him losing more would be nice.

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
You're not gonna believe this, but Samoa Joe beat Finn Balor for the NXT title tonight in Lowell, MA

Fa Ci La

Mar 2, 2012
after the last takeover, I heavily expected they would be a Joe-Balor III, which Joe would win, but it's a shame we won't get to see it

(although I guess they would have taped the show...?)

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
There were cameras, but not so many that it would sound alarms. Like handheld around ringside. Legit shocking result.

Ref did the X as if there was an injury after Finn did a dropkick on the outside. But probably part of angle.

So yeah. Finn might be coming out on Karl's shoulders next Monday.

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
I'm at a bar trying to digest it all. It was a great show with an unbelievable ending.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
There were cameras, but not so many that it would sound alarms. Like handheld around ringside. Legit shocking result.

Ref did the X as if there was an injury after Finn did a dropkick on the outside. But probably part of angle.

So yeah. Finn might be coming out on Karl's shoulders next Monday.

I just saw the news. I am in shock. Everything about it seems to be that this is a legit angle, no matter how odd a way to do it.

I guess see you at Payback Finn? The Age of Joe begins!

Fa Ci La

Mar 2, 2012
Finn will probably win it back at their next house show.

Can't believe Finn's reign would end on a non-televised show.

Back on WM weekend, when the talk was that the loser of Balor-Joe would go up to the main roster, there was a logical flaw with it, in that you would maybe be pushing a guy who just lost at the biggest NXT show yet, so it didn't really make much sense to then debut the loser on Raw. This does get around that issue, it's a lot smaller occasion, and they can control the story a bit more (ie show on NXT the injury angle, but not much else)

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
The advertised main event for the weekend is Balor/Nakamura vs Joe/Drifter. So he won't be winning it back, in all likelihood

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Back on WM weekend, when the talk was that the loser of Balor-Joe would go up to the main roster, there was a logical flaw with it, in that you would maybe be pushing a guy who just lost at the biggest NXT show yet, so it didn't really make much sense to then debut the loser on Raw. This does get around that issue, it's a lot smaller occasion, and they can control the story a bit more (ie show on NXT the injury angle, but not much else)

Less important maybe, but the Demon also remains undefeated.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Finn will probably win it back at their next house show.

Can't believe Finn's reign would end on a non-televised show.

bruins already posted what the next main event is so unlikely, plus I don't see them hot shotting the belt back and forth during house shows.

Never mind the real elephant in the room that is Gallows and Anderson finally appearing on the main roster in a "who's side are they on?" storyline two weeks before this.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
bruins already posted what the next main event is so unlikely, plus I don't see them hot shotting the belt back and forth during house shows.

Never mind the real elephant in the room that is Gallows and Anderson finally appearing on the main roster in a "who's side are they on?" storyline two weeks before this.

And they're announcing that they are debuting in their first match on Raw against the Usos.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
CgnRRljUYAADFFu.jpg

Looks damn good on Joe. TNA, ROH, and now NXT champ.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
**** yes!

They tape lots of NXT house shows, so there's a good chance they'll show the match on TV. Didn't expect them to change the title like this, but I'm not complaining 'cos it only can mean one thing \o/.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Our new reddit insider isn't looking so hot with his Roman Empire prediction, and not even catching wind of this for that matter.

Next couple of weeks should be very interesting.

Here we go!!!

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Our new reddit insider isn't looking so hot with his Roman Empire prediction, and not even catching wind of this for that matter.

Next couple of weeks should be very interesting.

Here we go!!!

Well, this insider did say it'd be Reigns/Anderson/Gallows/Usos vs. Styles/Rollins/Ambrose/Balor.

Give it until Payback lol. I don't expect it anyways now with this title switch but let's not jump the gun. They may bring Balor up as a face and slowly do the Bulletproof stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad