WWE: RAW/NXT/PPV Spoiler Thread 3 -- All Spoilers HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Here's a good question.
Who the **** convinced the suits backstage for this change of heart with all these outside guys coming in?

Guys from ROH, Japan and (gasp) even TNA? I remember there being reports that WWE weren't interested in these kind of guys and wanted to have "home grown talent" like they were part of the NHL or something.

Now they got their heads out of their ***** and are signing guys, what changed?

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
here's a good question.
Who the **** convinced the suits backstage for this change of heart with all these outside guys coming in?

Guys from roh, japan and (gasp) even tna? I remember there being reports that wwe weren't interested in these kind of guys and wanted to have "home grown talent" like they were part of the nhl or something.

HHH.

EDIT: So it changes "HHH" into "hhh" if there isn't any text after it. And it's randomly inconsistent when I edit. That's annoying.

S A W F T*

HHH.

EDIT: So it changes "HHH" into "hhh" if there isn't any text after it. And it's randomly inconsistent when I edit. That's annoying.

"All Caps" posts are automatically edited here.

strungout

Professional Killer
Jul 1, 2002
North Carolina
I think its a combo of HHH and injuries...and the overall success of NXT and extending that on the network.

WWE is all about keeping the stock price going to the right direction. Investors want to see the network succeed...and the main way to do that besides decent PPV's and other content...is to assure NXT is a legit thing. Yeah, its developmental....but its becoming more. HHH is getting the green light for more talent because it helps feed NXT and WWE. Its the correct business model to continue the growth of the network and getting people to buy it to see these really good indy talents in a environment in which they can thrive and the company can thrive as well. Injuries to the main roster are going to force moves as well.

Vince and Dunn and whoever would be stupid to deny HHH signing these guys now with the way the company is set up. While there is still some nonsense going on with the main roster and shows....HHH is building the perfect brand with NXT for the network. Its becoming its own wonderful thing.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They taped four episodes tonight, and we've still got two more to come from the last set of tapings. Here are the results:

February 10th
Baron Corbin beats Johnny Gargano
Hype Bros beat John Skyler & Corey Hollis
The Drifter beats Jesse Sorensen
Bayley beats Carmella (Title match) - Nia & Eva attack, Auska with the save, Auska stare down with Bayley

February 17th
Enzo, Cass, Jordan, & Gable beat Blake, Murphy, Dash, & Dawson
Asuka beats Deonna Purrazzo
Tye Dillinger beats Alex Riley
Joe vs Sami (Number one contender mach) - Draw, double pin. Two out of three falls match at the next taping (next week).

February 24th
Jordan & Gable beat Blake & Murphy
Apollo Crews beats Christopher Girard (Biff Busick)
Tommaso Ciampa beats Bull Dempsey
Nia & Eva beat Bayley & Carmella

March 2nd
Vaudevillians beat Hugo Knox & Tucker Knight
The Drifter vs Steve Cutler - Culter injured
Emma (w/ Dana Brooke) beat Santana Garrett
Austin Aries debut, attacked by Baron Corbin
Bálor beats Neville (Title match)

The next set of tapings is going to be on Wednesday. Those episodes will be for the 9th, 16th, 23rd, and 30th of March, which takes us right to Takeover Dallas on the 1st of April at the Wrestlemania weekend. So we'll have all the taping done from now until Wrestlemania. That's a big gab from now to then.

Why are they going so far ahead? I know they're touring, but what happens if someone gets hurt? I guess it leaves it open if they want to bring people up.

Oct 18, 2011
well it makes sense to keep stars on NXT
the PPV's and NXT are probably why most people get it and let's be honest there are alot of crap PPV's, so NXT has to be good enough to keep people interested every month

AJ and Nakamura should go straight to main roster but maybe they need to deprogram Nakamura first idk. I expect Gallows and Anderson to be with Balor, not AJ

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
It's all Triple H. When Johnny Ace was in HHH's position that's when the whole "Indy = bad" philosophy was around. I'm glad to see that philosophy is dead.

S A W F T*

WWE's Twitter is teasing Undertaker being in the Rumble

Yeah, I mentioned that a couple times throughout the week. Seems like WWE would put him in one last Rumble before retirement.

There's a poll on WWE.com about who you would like to see as a surprise and the options were:

Undertaker
Daniel Bryan
Seth Rollins
Goldberg
The Rock
Stone Cold

(I think those were the 6?)

Goldberg is winning...............

Fa Ci La

Mar 2, 2012
Here's a good question.

Guys from ROH, Japan and (gasp) even TNA? I remember there being reports that WWE weren't interested in these kind of guys and wanted to have "home grown talent" like they were part of the NHL or something.

well NXT makes it much easier to take competition talent. they can be used at the top of that promotion without even having to be used in Raw.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
WWE's Twitter is teasing Undertaker being in the Rumble

I posted in the DB thread, but WWE put a video up of the 6 guys who could "surprise" at the Rumble.

List was

Taker, Sting, Seth, Austin, Goldberg, and Daniel Bryan

Two of those guys are well known for being very hurt and not coming (Seth, Sting). Austin has been adamant about being done. No noise about Goldberg. Taker could show up, and then even teasing DB just comes off as trolling to me.

S A W F T*

I posted in the DB thread, but WWE put a video up of the 6 guys who could "surprise" at the Rumble.

List was

Taker, Sting, Seth, Austin, Goldberg, and Daniel Bryan

Two of those guys are well known for being very hurt and not coming (Seth, Sting). Austin has been adamant about being done. No noise about Goldberg. Taker could show up, and then even teasing DB just comes off as trolling to me.

Literally posted the same thing 2 posts above, lol.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Literally posted the same thing 2 posts above, lol.

Almost I didn't know there was a poll, I was talking about the youtube video. Both are clearly related though, and the DB part still seems trollish.

I will say if they want to change the current trend and gain interest in the road to WM? Clearing DB and having him surprise win the Rumble is the way to do it (unless they REALLY go crazy and go full Balor Club).

Vince and HHH will never do it, but if they did. Wow the needle will move. I would bet my vcash on it.

S A W F T*

Almost I didn't know there was a poll, I was talking about the youtube video. Both are clearly related though, and the DB part still seems trollish.

I will say if they want to change the current trend and gain interest in the road to WM? Clearing DB and having him surprise win the Rumble is the way to do it (unless they REALLY go crazy and go full Balor Club).

Vince and HHH will never do it, but if they did. Wow the needle will move. I would bet my vcash on it.

Totally in.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Triple H's odds to win are insane right now. If insider money is in early, Triple H is winning the Rumble tonight. If not, a lot of people are pouring money into him thinking he'll be winning and insiders will sway the odds in a bit.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Triple H's odds to win are insane right now. If insider money is in early, Triple H is winning the Rumble tonight. If not, a lot of people are pouring money into him thinking he'll be winning and insiders will sway the odds in a bit.

Lol...HHH being the WWE WHC in 2016...

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Odds favour:

Sami Zayn, Samoa Joe, Road Dogg, Daniel Bryan and Finn Balor making appearances over them not making appearances.

Zayn (-170) vs. (+130) to appear
Joe (-125) vs. (-115) to appear
Balor (-190) vs. (+150) to appear
Dogg (-260) vs. (+180) to appear
Bryan (-95) vs. (+155) to appear

Triple H (-290) is favoured to win, Roman Reigns is second (+400) and Brock Lesnar is +500. Bray Wyatt is +800 before odds drop off to Sheamus at +5000.

Oct 18, 2011

post them before the rumble starts....
if he wins the title that would show just how out of touch these ppl are

Oct 18, 2011
Odds favour:

Sami Zayn, Samoa Joe, Road Dogg, Daniel Bryan and Finn Balor making appearances over them not making appearances.

Triple H (-290) is favoured to win, Roman Reigns is second (+400) and Brock Lesnar is +500. Bray Wyatt is +800 before odds drop off to Sheamus at +5000.

holy ****

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Odds favour:

How do I translate these numbers into something I can understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad