WWE: RAW/NXT/PPV Spoiler Thread 3 -- All Spoilers HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
I haven't kept up to date with the rumours lately but is there a chance that Cena's opponent tomorrow will be Daniel Bryan? Isn't he due back soon? That is who I predicted it would be in the prediction pool before I decided to take that point out.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I haven't kept up to date with the rumours lately but is there a chance that Cena's opponent tomorrow will be Daniel Bryan? Isn't he due back soon? That is who I predicted it would be in the prediction pool before I decided to take that point out.

With Cena and Orton out, Bryan's return would be big, but no WWE doctor has cleared him yet according to his last interview and if the next doctor he saw wouldn't clear him, he'd retire from WWE and wrestle on the indies.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
With Cena and Orton out, Bryan's return would be big, but no WWE doctor has cleared him yet according to his last interview and if the next doctor he saw wouldn't clear him, he'd retire from WWE and wrestle on the indies.

I don't remember him saying he'd retire from WWE.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Never mind, I just remembered that "interview" was debunked by Bryan as it was fake.

To be fair, I don't think he's said one way or another regarding what his future would be based on this third opinion. I know he's sort of said he would pursue the indys based on being an independent contractor theoretically but he's also questioned what one does if a doctor sides with WWE on this issue.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Just a reminder, don't buy into anyone's crap on social media sites tonight. WWE loves telling their talent to tweet or post something to suggest they will be at the PPV or something dumb like that.

I.E James storm.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Meltzer says Samoa Joe is the favourite to answer the US Title challenge tonight. Breeze may also answer it.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
i'd be interested to see joe but hes obviously not taking the title

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Once again, Joe doesn't need that huge push. They can just talk about his resume over the years and the fans can believe in him. That's not the move they need.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Meltzer says Samoa Joe is the favourite to answer the US Title challenge tonight. Breeze may also answer it.

Saw that, but also saw that DB is a possible name, along with Sheamus?

Imagine if DB does answer...dat pop. And regardless of who answers, isn't Cena taking time off? So shouldn't he be the favorite to lose tonight?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Saw that, but also saw that DB is a possible name, along with Sheamus?

Imagine if DB does answer...dat pop. And regardless of who answers, isn't Cena taking time off? So shouldn't he be the favorite to lose tonight?

Daniel isn't a Meltzer report but I've seen that float around too.

Cena's off until December to shoot a fitness reality show for Fox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad