Rate Prospects

FreshClean

Aug 29, 2006
Hey guys, I'm in a league and I have 2 upcoming picks in my draft. I wanted to pick a LW with the first (or any forward really) and a dman with the second. Got it narrowed down to these 15...what I'm looking for is two players that can break out into the NHL in the 07-08 season, so that's what makes things tough.

Zagrapan
Klein
Rogers
Stoa
Pineault
Lisin
Oshie
Wishart
Grabovsky
Mikhov
Tallackson
Dawes
Smolenak
Earl
Fleischmann
Vlasic

FreshClean

Aug 29, 2006
He was taken...that forwards list looks good...but what about players like Zagrapan and Oshie. I mean they're good first rounders who have fallen off the map.

As for the dmen, I think Klein will crack this year's roster at #5 or 6.

But I'll give you more choice for dmen...

C. Franson
Yandle
Wishart
Sanguinetti
Rogers
Klein

again this is for breaking out into the 07-08 season. Thanks for the input guys.

Small Brain Presence

How has T.J. Oshie "fallen off the map?" He had a really good freshman year at North Dakota and he's the top prospect for the Blues.

FreshClean

Aug 29, 2006
Fallen off the map as in I havent seen him on many people's lists that I've asked. Can i just get some help? lol :help:

FreshClean

Aug 29, 2006
I ended up picking Grabovsky because I needed the LW. I'll try to pick up a dman with the second pick but you never know...the dmen I've narrowed it down to are:

C. Franson
Yandle
Wishart
Sanguinetti
Rogers
Mitera
B. Carson
Letang

how about this list?

X-SHARKIE

Hey guys, I'm in a league and I have 2 upcoming picks in my draft. I wanted to pick a LW with the first (or any forward really) and a dman with the second. Got it narrowed down to these 15...what I'm looking for is two players that can break out into the NHL in the 07-08 season, so that's what makes things tough.

Zagrapan
Klein
Rogers
Stoa
Pineault
Lisin
Oshie
Wishart
Grabovsky
Mikhov
Tallackson
Dawes
Smolenak
Earl
Fleischmann
Vlasic

Oshie easily.

Klein or Vlasic on defense.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
The problem with selecting Oshie is that he has stated his desire to play 3 seasons as UND then join the Blues in 2008-2009. He won't do you any good if you are looking for help in 2007-2008. Other than that, he'd be a great choice...kid is a dynamo.

Garo

Jul 30, 2005
Montréal
If you're looking for the 07-08 season, I'd pick Grabovsky and Klein, since both could even play this season.

Long term however, Oshie and Vlasic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->