Rank these Dmen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny__K

Oct 6, 2005
44_bertuzzi_44 said:
this is offense man.... not defense lol

read what the poster asked for ... :dunce:

Oh comon as a canucks fan you should be well aware of how much offensive upside Phaneuf has. Second game versus the canucks he almost single handedly beat you guys with 2 assists and the GWG. the guy has a cannon and isn't afraid to use it. If he starts hitting the net he'll start putting up some big numbers.

slumpy43

Mar 30, 2005
USA
Just one word about hockey's future ratings. Most of the ratings were based on the old NHL, a league that generally required defensemen to be a lot tougher. Campoli has great hockey sense and maturity to his game but I don't think he would have been ready for the big league this year under the old rules. He had some problems handling bigger players in front of the net last year. His size was th emain concern with him to make the league, explaining his low rating. With the new rules however, he might blossom into a very good offensive defensemen.

KH1

slumpy43 said:
Just one word about hockey's future ratings. Most of the ratings were based on the old NHL, a league that generally required defensemen to be a lot tougher. Campoli has great hockey sense and maturity to his game but I don't think he would have been ready for the big league this year under the old rules. He had some problems handling bigger players in front of the net last year. His size was th emain concern with him to make the league, explaining his low rating. With the new rules however, he might blossom into a very good offensive defensemen.
I agree with that, but the fact is he has already begun to blossom into a good all-around player. He's never gonna turn the puck over in his own zone and he's the only defenseman on the freaking team who shoots on the powerplay!

His problem isn't skill or talent, it's that he's playing in a small market on Long Island.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad