Pre-Game Talk: Rangers vs Water Fowl - 12/19/17 - 7pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Same top-9 but DD51 over Nieves at 4C. Not a fan because Boo has been a really solid 4C, and DD is a marginal offensive player.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley

Mika might be back

Getting Mika back is huge. That 1st line can be dominant and gives us 3 lines that can score and a 4th that has played very well also. This team can challenge for the division lead especially with Lundqvist on top of his game. That being said, I fully expect them to get thoroughly outplayed in the 1st period tomorrow night.

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

AWall THE CLAW

Jul 23, 2010
I haven't thrown out a prediction this year... so....

Anaheim 2
NY Rangers 5

Nash, Zibanejad (PP), Fast, Shattenkirik, Grabner (EN)

Reactions: Ori

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
AV is an idiot if he is going to think the fourth line improves with DD in there. The whole point of the line was forechecking, throw the puck in deep, get in there with Boo's size and speed, and get to work. DD eliminates the forecheck, which in turn will neuter Carey's game.

member 116805

Hopefully we get the Zib of earlier back from his injury, but expecting him to be a bit rusty.
I seem to remember him struggling for a while when coming back from his leg injury, but that might have been die to the nature of that injury

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Boo coming out is a joke.

Carey-Desharnais-Vesey line should all come out before Desharnais, and the fact that he's an actual real 4th liner who's good on the 4th line, and they all are not makes no sense to me. This team sucks defensively with the forwards, but he chooses to take out one of our best defensive forwards.

Desharnais should not come out. I feel he's exposed as a top 9 center, but on a top 9 wing, he's fine, and actually a decent player. The players who should come out are Vesey or Carey. Hard to distinguish which of the two should come out. I wouldn't complain with either coming out.

At least we got our GOAT line back though, thats a positive development.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad