GDT: Rangers vs. Penguins 3/14/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
LOL Zuke throws thepuck right to a pen in the slot. (We want to be fallin for Dahlin)

Pen misses completely like an idiotic goober (Nah lol. No top player for you, we're the only ones allowed to suck for top players)

George decides to gift the Pens a Pshot. (Oh we fallin for Dahlin)

Malkin puts on his best troll face (It's the same stupid ass Frankensteinian face he always has on) and doesn't even try to shoot in one of the more abysmal Pshot attempts I've seen.

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
She is trying to be edgy. Been like that all night.
That's fine, but for what that man has done for me and everyone else here. I'd make a Cannibal Corpse cover come to life for him...or at least I'd sound off on any against him LOL

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
at this rate Georgie will get us a first rounder in a trade for him

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Spooner about to set up Pionk for a goal off this faceoff because this game can only end with a Spooner point

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
That’s absolutely the right call. Enough of the league bias BS. They have to call that, that’s tremendous officiating.
A call like that is very rare. There was little to make a person think that was intentional by Georgiev. Refs almost never do that, even when the net is dislodged by a defenseman with obvious and clear intention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad