Pre-Game Talk: Rangers vs Maple Leafs - 2/1/18 - 7pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
It's been a very long time in which......I'm going to watch a game in which.......I fully believe we will win, go on a hot streak and then head into the PO's with my head held high and hopes even higher. Just gonna be really weird. We didn't even make any moves yet, but just feels weird. Maybe Cody will be that missing peice. Hahaha, I just made a funny!

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Tonight is part of the Dad's Roadtrip for the Leafs.

Make them disappointed in their sons.
And just romped all over the Islanders. Our only chance is they partied with their Dads after they arrived. B2B for them and their sure to have their legs and we haven't played in a week.
What do u think will happen? Down at least 2 or 3 zip after the 1st. Unless Hank is in super Hank mode, but he will be rusty as well. Maybe we can push through and score 4 or 5 in the 3rd when they're tiring.

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
AV at the end of the year: “I was #ALLINFORDAHLIN all season and all you ****s did was complain about me”

It’s all a part of the proh-cess

In yesterday's GT (local newspaper in Gothenburg where Frölunda play), they wrote that the Rangers (and the LA Kings) had been in contact with Dahlin.

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
They did not say why. However the national daily Expressen (which owns the GT)had a video interview with Dahlin and while they did not ask Dahlin about the teams they quoted the GT paper. Here's a screenshot:

upload_2018-2-1_10-18-2.png

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
I think this is the game where DD makes a great defensive take away from Matthews, as we know that line is going to face them, he passes the puck to Vesey in their end, Vesey makes an end to end beauty of a rush by going around Rielly last, Vesey scorers with a snipe, we are all ready to be able to rub it in the faces of the Leafs fans, yet just as the puck is going to cross the goal line, the whistle sounds as McLeod is beating up someone back behind their own net.

Why is this fiction?
He's still out.

Reactions: oooooooooohCanada

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
I'm angry. Our 13th forward has no skills. I like to keep generational players for the 13th forward secret weapons position.

Go Rangers.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
I think they contacted him just to make sure the front office gets the pronunciation of his name right when we announce him as our pick.
They'll never pick him. Too much positive buzz about him. They'll pick another no name that'll never sniff the NHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad