GDT: Rangers vs CBus - "I Don't Have a Clever Title Since I'm Eating Lunch Now" Edition 3/20/18 - 7pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Only a month left of this ****ing sorry raggedy ass season and AV. Can't wait for it to end.
Only saving grace is when Lias and Chytil come up, at least we will be able to get a peek at them.

Maybe Howden can get a few games too if his WHL team doesn't make the Memorial Cup. Hajek can't his team, Regina, is hosting the Memorial Cup.

Reactions: Ori and Loff

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
Never know what to expect from Columbus. On paper they should be really good but every single year its "next year they're going to really compete!" Next year never seems to come.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Never know what to expect from Columbus. On paper they should be really good but every single year its "next year they're going to really compete!" Next year never seems to come.
True but lately they have been one of the best teams in the league. If they somehow can manage to keep this hot streak going to the playoffs they shouldn't be a pushover in the first round. Plus I would have more faith in them than in the panthers getting in. Still hoping they both find a way in.

Loff

Lafdaddy
Dec 7, 2007
Soft euro
Kreider is on fire right now and usually steps up in Torts games so anything less than 5g/5a/10p is a failure

26ppur.jpg

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
True but lately they have been one of the best teams in the league. If they somehow can manage to keep this hot streak going to the playoffs they shouldn't be a pushover in the first round. Plus I would have more faith in them than in the panthers getting in. Still hoping they both find a way in.
Yeah, that's what I mean though. They have Bob, Jones, Werenski, Panarin, Foligno, Atkinson, etc and somehow they're never all even good let alone great at the same time and not being pushed over in the first round is a good outlook.

Just looked at their team scoring actually, and wow - what on earth happened to them this year? Atkinson, Foligno, Jenner, Dubi, Johnson all having absolutely terrible years. Bjorkstrand is their second leading scorer among forwards with 37 points in 72 games...

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
Bobrovsky has been pretty bad in the postseason. Not saying he's solely the reason that CBJ can never advanced, but he's had some tough years.

Should be interesting tomorrow. I thought #TeamTank would go 0-4 starting with the Penguins game and they're 1-0-1. Next two games could really be the difference between drafting 7th or 11th.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Bobrovsky has been pretty bad in the postseason. Not saying he's solely the reason that CBJ can never advanced, but he's had some tough years.

Should be interesting tomorrow. I thought #TeamTank would go 0-4 starting with the Penguins game and they're 1-0-1. Next two games could really be the difference between drafting 7th or 11th.

I think we could go 2-8 and still not get to 7th unfortunately. Looking at the hawks schedule if the hit 75-76 points that would be looking glass half full. Oilers could end up with 76-79 points if they play really well.

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
I think we could go 2-8 and still not get to 7th unfortunately. Looking at the hawks schedule if the hit 75-76 points that would be looking glass half full. Oilers could end up with 76-79 points if they play really well.

Blackhawks and Oilers can catch the Rangers. Islanders? I have no idea. They don't play hard except for when it's against the Rangers.

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
Yeah, that's what I mean though. They have Bob, Jones, Werenski, Panarin, Foligno, Atkinson, etc and somehow they're never all even good let alone great at the same time and not being pushed over in the first round is a good outlook.

Just looked at their team scoring actually, and wow - what on earth happened to them this year? Atkinson, Foligno, Jenner, Dubi, Johnson all having absolutely terrible years. Bjorkstrand is their second leading scorer among forwards with 37 points in 72 games...

Yeah just collective bad years by a lot of peak performers. And they lost William Karlsson which would have been fantastic for them (assuming they could get 40 goals out of him)

Atkinson has picked it up as of late, but they're still in tough shape

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
This was a cool interview with Mika, not sure where to post it..

LOL @ “Quoting movies I haven’t seen”

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
Can we just skip this game, I wanna start the andersson era

Way too much hype if you think it with be the era of Lias Anderssen.

I'm not expecting much more than a 50-60 point two way center at his peak. It's a solid piece. Not someone you build a team around or depend your future on.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Kreider is on fire right now and usually steps up in Torts games so anything less than 5g/5a/10p is a failure
At first I was thinking you were capping Kreider to ten points *for the whole game*. But then I re-read and saw you clarified that *anything less* than ten points would be a failure. That’s fair. I personally would think a hat trick per period is reasonable, and stylish too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad