GDT: Rangers vs Canes - "Here I am. Tanking like a Hurricane?" Edition - 3/12/18 - 7pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Why do you feel the need to poke and prod everyone?

I get it, you're the greatest fan in the world and can't root for us to lose and everyone should be ashamed of themselves

Winning does nothing but hurt the team

When next season starts I'm with you though. I'm not hoping for a lottery pick in October

This is the game day thread. I root for my team to win. You don’t like it? Ignore it.

Reactions: Chytil and Hellion

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
This idiot coach literally cannot find a way to play Buchnevich in a tank, rebuild, and to mend his reputation as a bad coach for young players. He lost Skjei last season to lose against Ottawa. He lost Kreider last game. He's losing Buchnevich this game. Can't wait 'til he loses Chytil and Andersson when they get their 8 games this season.

Machinehead

GoAwayKakko
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Why do you feel the need to poke and prod everyone?

I get it, you're the greatest fan in the world and can't root for us to lose and everyone should be ashamed of themselves

Winning does nothing but hurt the team

When next season starts I'm with you though. I'm not hoping for a lottery pick in October

He says that before literally every game as long as I'm posting here. I don't think he's poking and prodding.

Now when Hank gives up an awful goal and he posts that it was "laser" before it even went in, that's different, but in this case, I think he's clean :laugh:

Reijo29

Feb 8, 2015
This idiot coach literally cannot find a way to play Buchnevich in a tank, rebuild, and to mend his reputation as a bad coach for young players. He lost Skjei last season to lose against Ottawa. He lost Kreider last game. He's losing Buchnevich this game. Can't wait 'til he loses Chytil and Andersson when they get their 8 games this season.
Oh cut it out with the BS. Buchnevich blows, don’t you feel like a big enough fool acting like the world was gonna end when he was rightfully sat? You don’t feel foolish enough? He stinks.

Machinehead

GoAwayKakko
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
And that’s cool, we have a whole thread dedicated to the tank and people who want the team to lose out.

And we have a whole thread dedicated to me roasting Scott Stevens if anyone's interested.

I will tell anyone who will listen!

Reijo29

Feb 8, 2015
Continues to be a sloppy sloppy defensive system. No group of players could succeed under this coaching.
Yeah that whole defensive unit is freakin awesome. Many a future Hall of Famer on it.

Reactions: Ori
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->