GDT: Rangers vs Canes - "Here I am. Tanking like a Hurricane?" Edition - 3/12/18 - 7pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
That was a deliberate miss.

Another example of a new guy doing stuff that AV doesn't allow.

Not true. Marc Staal deliberately miss every single shot toward the net because he genuinely doesn't understand the concept of offense. Too bad 90% of Staal's deliberate misses is an offensive zone giveaway.

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
Not true. Marc Staal deliberately miss every single shot toward the net because he genuinely doesn't understand the concept of offense. Too bad 90% of Staal's deliberate misses is an offensive zone giveaway.
That’s because staal misses like 10 feet wide.. I’ve only seen it work once

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC

Those aren't deliberate, Staal just shoots at a peewee level.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Gilmour has been terrible lately
ADA/Skjei/Pionk are gods, Skjei still has 2D potential, I’d be surprised if he ends up as anything worse than a 3D
ADA is still kind of question mark potential-wise but he’s definitely an NHLer
Pionk can top out as a good 4D, similar to the level Klein was at with us

Reactions: EdJovanovski

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Now Gilmour is with O'Gara which is basically being shorthanded, but it's Gilmour's fault when something bad happens.

Poor guy can't win.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
So yeah, Brady Skjei is taking similar steps that McD when he needed to step into a bigger role. This is definitely promising for the rebuild.

Reactions: Lays and Tob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad