GDT: Rangers vs Canes - "Here I am. Tanking like a Hurricane?" Edition - 3/12/18 - 7pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
I first saw Maiden in 83 and the Scorpions in 84. Yes, I'm old.

I have a feeling the Hurricanes throw a Saving Private Ryan sock sticky bomb on our tank.
Was in the military at the ripe OLD AGE of 29, that song was still a fave in 1989 along with Metallica, Motley Crue, Maiden, Black Sabbath, Dokken, Whitesnake and a little Zeppelin thrown in as they never got old.

GregSirico

KakkoSZN
Jan 3, 2012
Atlanta
twitter.com
giphy.gif

Reactions: PlamsUnlimited

FJB

Jun 30, 2009
Maybe this team could play with some spirit if they warmed up with Slayer blasting in the locker room. \m/

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Was in the military at the ripe OLD AGE of 29, that song was still a fave in 1989 along with Metallica, Motley Crue, Maiden, Black Sabbath, Dokken, Whitesnake and a little Zeppelin thrown in as they never got old.
Wow, I wasn’t even born until 11 years later, big fan of Metallica and Black Sabbath. Dare I say it, *I was born in the wrong generation.

*i don’t seriously mean this, for people who don’t understand its sort of a YouTube “meme” where little kids always comment this on old rock bands music to fit in

I don’t know if I’m hoping for a win or loss today. I want a better pick but I also want the Canes pick they’re definitely going to trade to us for Zucc to be a bit higher:sarcasm:

Reactions: Larrybiv
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad