Rangers Season Ticket Holders: Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Assuming it's through your account and not a code right? Didn't get anything since I'm 20 game.

Same, nothing for a 20 game plan here either, and I renewed for next season. Was hoping to score another 4 tickets for family/friends that want to go as well.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
Assuming it's through your account and not a code right? Didn't get anything since I'm 20 game.

I think so. I'm supposed to get a link with a unique code. But the way their renewals work I think I can change my half plan to a 20-game plan anyway.

What's annoying is that the last couple of years the yankee met games were on the weekday but I had to share them with the weekend plan so I only got one of them. Next season the yankee met series is fri-sun (3 game set) and I'm getting none of them. I was told that every year one plan doesn't get them (which seems like BS to me since there are more games this season). For me it's a good enough reason not to keep my half weekday plan (even though I don't really value those games anymore).

dstoffa

Jan 11, 2013

Same, nothing for a 20 game plan here either, and I renewed for next season. Was hoping to score another 4 tickets for family/friends that want to go as well.

No pre-sale for me. Doesn't mean one won't be offered down the road if the Mets allotment doesn't sell... Not going to lose sleep over it.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
what time will platinum club open?

going there first time tonite.

yeah same as everyone, take the VIP entrance on the sides of the main entrance and they scan you in after the metal detector. You take the escalator up and walk to the desk, they will scan your ticket again and mark it + give you a wristband. You then walk up another escalator to the DeltaSky Club (unless you have 1876 rinkside club) and can start chomping down. Sushi bar is around the corner, otherwise the food stations are straight ahead. Soda machine is on the left, cash bar is on the right. You can also get hot dogs, popcorn & pretzels but don't waste your appetite. You exit the club rinkside and walk along the boards to get to your seats

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
I think so. I'm supposed to get a link with a unique code. But the way their renewals work I think I can change my half plan to a 20-game plan anyway.

What's annoying is that the last couple of years the yankee met games were on the weekday but I had to share them with the weekend plan so I only got one of them. Next season the yankee met series is fri-sun (3 game set) and I'm getting none of them. I was told that every year one plan doesn't get them (which seems like BS to me since there are more games this season). For me it's a good enough reason not to keep my half weekday plan (even though I don't really value those games anymore).

You have a half-plan and you are not getting any of the Mets-Yankees games? That is the dumbest thing I have heard today.

In the past 3 weeks, I have been called 13 times by a Mets rep. After the 5th call, I received an email. I responded to the email stating I have no interest in buying a Mets plan and I explained my reasons. He has called me 8 times since that email about 2 weeks ago.

dstoffa

Jan 11, 2013
You have a half-plan and you are not getting any of the Mets-Yankees games? That is the dumbest thing I have heard today.

Well, the Mets offer two such 40-game half-season plans.
One has every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday game. The other has every Weekday game. The odd-game is Opening Day, which you are guaranteed, but not necessarily in your seats. This might be the first time the Yanks visit for three games since they got rid of the 4-20 game plans and reduced the number to 3. Don't know how that impacted 40-game plan holders, though... I thought the 40-game plans, were, at one time, every other game... The last time the Yanks played three, I had Friday and Sunday included in my 20-game Weekend A Plan, or whatever it was called back then... Now it's a Saturday Plan...

If you were a person with the 40-game weekend plan, would you want to give up your seats for the guy with the 40-game weekday plan?

Days-of-the-week plans used to be that... Days of the week. Schedule / opponents be damned. Not so much anymore.

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
yeah same as everyone, take the VIP entrance on the sides of the main entrance and they scan you in after the metal detector. You take the escalator up and walk to the desk, they will scan your ticket again and mark it + give you a wristband. You then walk up another escalator to the DeltaSky Club (unless you have 1876 rinkside club) and can start chomping down. Sushi bar is around the corner, otherwise the food stations are straight ahead. Soda machine is on the left, cash bar is on the right. You can also get hot dogs, popcorn & pretzels but don't waste your appetite. You exit the club rinkside and walk along the boards to get to your seats

Thanks!

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
Just got email from Knicks rep on WC presale.

My time is tomorrow 12pm and I have to call him

xRKC

Apr 12, 2016
I am not sure where to find this membership card either.

I went to the mobile site on my phone for nyrmembership and I don't see the card.

it's on the NHL mobile app. Click Rangers theme, then on Rangers tab, NYR Mobile Membership.

xRKC

Apr 12, 2016
Anyone hear any update about the Chase benefit for this year? The open skate at the practice facility?

ponytrekker

Mar 28, 2013
Mets presale for winter classic is 9/26 at 10. I can buy up to 4 tickets. I don't know if its the same for everyone or if longer tenured STHs or those with a full plan get an earlier slot.

BTW citifield is also doing stadium links golf in November which should be cool. Would really like to see it at metlife stadium. Got a 4-some for Saturday 11/4. :D

Same for 1/2 season weekend.

ponytrekker

Mar 28, 2013
I am not sure where to find this membership card either.

I went to the mobile site on my phone for nyrmembership and I don't see the card.

NHL App
Rangers
Mobile Membership (sign in with ticketmaster)
My Membership card

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
Got my knicks tickets last night and IMO the rangers tickets look much nicer. MSG used to put more effort into the knicks ticket stock but I guess that's changed.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Got my knicks tickets last night and IMO the rangers tickets look much nicer. MSG used to put more effort into the knicks ticket stock but I guess that's changed.

They can't sell out their plans anymore. Log into your account and click on Purchase at the bottom, there's a crap ton of inventory for full & partial plans. I bet they would allow you to go over the max. They decided not to raise prices for the 4th year in a row but I think they're at the point now where they can't because they would lose a lot of subscribers. Knicks need to start winning and have some hope or their revenue is finally going to start to drop

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
question for WC seating

section 115-117 is Hyundai Club?

the view should be pretty good + warmth in case?

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Well, the Mets offer two such 40-game half-season plans.
One has every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday game. The other has every Weekday game. The odd-game is Opening Day, which you are guaranteed, but not necessarily in your seats. This might be the first time the Yanks visit for three games since they got rid of the 4-20 game plans and reduced the number to 3. Don't know how that impacted 40-game plan holders, though... I thought the 40-game plans, were, at one time, every other game... The last time the Yanks played three, I had Friday and Sunday included in my 20-game Weekend A Plan, or whatever it was called back then... Now it's a Saturday Plan...

If you were a person with the 40-game weekend plan, would you want to give up your seats for the guy with the 40-game weekday plan?

Days-of-the-week plans used to be that... Days of the week. Schedule / opponents be damned. Not so much anymore.
True. But, this is why they shouldn't be asking people to renew until the schedule is released.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
question for WC seating

section 115-117 is Hyundai Club?

the view should be pretty good + warmth in case?

Might be a bit low. But, the Hyundai club (at least for Mets games) is exclusive only to Hyundai Club ticket holders. Delta seats cannot go into the Hyundai Club. Yes, it should be warm. But, you might want to verify the food situation before you pay those prices.

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
Might be a bit low. But, the Hyundai club (at least for Mets games) is exclusive only to Hyundai Club ticket holders. Delta seats cannot go into the Hyundai Club. Yes, it should be warm. But, you might want to verify the food situation before you pay those prices.

Yeah that's why I'm trying for row 8 last row. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->