Rangers Season Ticket Holders: Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Why are sections 530-532 only 119 a ticket... lol. Looks like beautiful video game view, and nice and high directly behind net.

high and no live scoreboard view

The view is probably passable for a baseball field hockey game, but I wouldn't sit anywhere without a nice view of the scoreboard

slicer

Mar 12, 2016
Have 134, Row 7 in cart

$159

Trying to decide if worth it

Just a few rows behind same section sell for $189

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
I assume 300 level (non-delta suite) seats get caesar's club access?

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
Have 134, Row 7 in cart

$159

Trying to decide if worth it

Just a few rows behind same section sell for $189

From past experience, those "cheap" field seats have the highest profit potential for resale but the view sucks

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Why are sections 530-532 only 119 a ticket... lol. Looks like beautiful video game view, and nice and high directly behind net.

High and far away. Rink will be set up behind second base, very shallow outfield. The OF 500's run "out" and get further away as you go towards CF.

coatjones

Debauchery #1
Jul 25, 2011
Staten Island, NYC
Pulled the trigger on Sec 413, Row 1, Seats 9-12.

Expensive at $299 per, but excited to take in that view from "center ice." Binoculars will be in tow just in case.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York

I asked and was told it hadn't been decided yet. Access is up to the NHL. For the all star game only MLB had access to the delta club. For concerts delta is for people in delta seats and otherwise it's open. I forgot to ask about the soccer games.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City

Mid deck delta suites are at Yankee Stadium. At citi field, 300 level is Caesars / Excelsior. There's no way the seats behind the plate don't come with access to the club because that's the only way to get to the seats. When you go down the lines you can enter exit without going in the club, so they could restrict there. It's not an open buffet club, but it is climate controlled which is extremely valuable mid-winter. For that reason, they may grant access to other price points who want to walk from their section at intermissions.

There is also a small club on the promenade level with no seating, the Hyundai club at the top of the 100's (seating plus all you can eat buffet), the Delta Sky360 Club in the mid 100's (seating but no free food), the Delta Sky360 Lounge behind the plate (no seating but full buffet), and the Porsche/Acela Club which is a restaurant behind glass mid deck in left field.

Will be interesting to see what sort of access they give or sell or what "VIP" packages they put together

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Just a reminder to anyone who went to the Yankee Stadium games: Yankee Stadium is 4 levels. Citi Field is 3. The 500s level is nowhere near as high up as the 400s level at Yankee Stadium.

The view from the seats in the 500s in the OF will not be bad for this game. I was sitting in those seats for the Wild Card game last season. You cannot see the level below you, even in row 1 of the 400s. They hang over each other.

The 300s level will be the best seats, but the 400s and 500s will be the best view for your price. The lower level is a no go. Cannot sit down there period. You will see nothing.

Traderalways

Oct 27, 2011
Where can I find the specific row and seat number configuration of citifield?? How many rows and seats in each section. Thanks in advance.

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
A jersey with the player of your choice as a STH gift would be fantastic. As far as I know the Rangers have never doled that out

we have the highest prices in the NHL (or maybe 2nd after the Leafs) and we get nothing.

Last decent gifts were fleece blanket, hockey sticks with Chase card. (I have rangers duffle bag but that was prob from at least 10+ years ago).

Heck, they didn't even give out a t-shirt at any playoff games last season.

They also used to give out t-shirts on opening nights. Let's see if we get anything Oct 5.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Did anyone here log in after their time and didn't get the map, but got nothing available error either today or yesterday?

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
yesterday was hard to get to the buy page. The server kept crashing before logging in and after clicking to purchase. Then it was either nothing available or please wait while we connect you do not refresh

They must have loaded the winter classic onto a commodore 64 web server that matches their logo designs

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
we have the highest prices in the NHL (or maybe 2nd after the Leafs) and we get nothing.

Last decent gifts were fleece blanket, hockey sticks with Chase card. (I have rangers duffle bag but that was prob from at least 10+ years ago).

Heck, they didn't even give out a t-shirt at any playoff games last season.

They also used to give out t-shirts on opening nights. Let's see if we get anything Oct 5.

Teams are not giving that stuff away because they want to. They are doing so because they feel they need to. There isn't a team in the league that doesn't wish they could do what the Leafs, Rangers, and Habs do.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Where is this link supposed to show up? My timeslot is now and I cannot find the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad