Tickets: Rangers Season Ticket Holder Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

phillyb

Jan 21, 2014
got a rep's number from a season ticket holder. called him yesterday. anxious to hear back from him.
somewhat envious of you guys. lol

AHB*

Any chance you get access to a block of road game tickets? Would love to make the trip to LA for Game 1 or 2...:help:

Who are you asking? Rangers STH? No way. Best bet is to buy now and plan it out just in case.

NYR89

Jul 29, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Who are you asking? Rangers STH? No way. Best bet is to buy now and plan it out just in case.

More or less asking just in case. You never know. Tickets are $500+ on Stubhub with a flight included it's too rich for my blood. Basically I'm trying to run through all options really.

AHB*

More or less asking just in case. You never know. Tickets are $500+ on Stubhub with a flight included it's too rich for my blood. Basically I'm trying to run through all options really.

I'd assume buying them now would be the cheapest point.

I'm probably going to fly out if there is a Game 7 SCF. I'll dip into my savings, but it's not something I want to miss.

CJCNYR

May 11, 2013
Central Jersey

I am contemplating the same thing, its virtually the same money for round trip flight + ticket vs ticket here.

NYR89

Jul 29, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
I am contemplating the same thing, its virtually the same money for round trip flight + ticket vs ticket here.

Much easier flight for me from Seattle. They're only a little over $200 for a flight. We may even just head down for the weekend and hope for the best once we get there.

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
I'd assume buying them now would be the cheapest point.

I'm probably going to fly out if there is a Game 7 SCF. I'll dip into my savings, but it's not something I want to miss.

Will you be rooting for the Kings or Habs? :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->