Halla

Jan 28, 2016
you arent getting a 1C and 1D for zibanejad,kreider,top 10 and two late 1sts

FoxyClean

Gets The Tough Pucks Out
Sep 19, 2016
Brooklyn
Yes, this proposal is bad.

But saying Kreider + Zibanejad + 9 OA is worth less than O'Reilly is equally ridiculous. Kreider and Zibanejad are both legit top 6 players and top line players on numerous teams. And then adding a top-10 pick in a draft as rich in talent as this year's top-10 is? Come on.

D3vilsH0ck3y

Jun 10, 2013
We just traded a #1 Defenseman and captain with great Cap numbers McDonagh for much less, why would we want to trade away so much for like a 18 year-old version of what might turn into McDonagh? Stop kidding yourselves if you think Rangers would do this.

LOL Dahlin will surpass McDonagh in every aspect of hockey within three years (by the time he turns 21). Get a grip on reality buddy.

Reactions: WeDislikeEich

Mattilaus

Sep 12, 2014
Beyond the Wall
We just traded a #1 Defenseman and captain with great Cap numbers McDonagh for much less, why would we want to trade away so much for like a 18 year-old version of what might turn into McDonagh? Stop kidding yourselves if you think Rangers would do this.

Cool guy. I never said a single comment in relation to whether or not the Ranges would do this or not. It was proposed by a rangers fan and I only commented on whether the Sabres would.

You see, I only comment on the Sabres side of things because I don't know enough about the Rangers to comment. I can only go off what the Rangers fans here (like the OP) have posted. Maybe you should do the same with regard to Sabres fans' comments.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad