Pre-Game Talk: Rangers @ Red Wings 3/12 2pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Bob Richards*

I once again will scapegoat Marek Hrvik for bringing his pestilence to our locker room and sickening everyone.

#TradeMarek

BBKers

Jan 9, 2006
Bialystok, Poland
Conspiracy theories. :facepalm:
...that - whether you like it or not - are more than often true. Detest when people use "conspiracy theories" as a way to justify their bowing to the norm - no matter how ridiculous the pills and "information" are that you are fed. Deployed as a derogatory putdown, using the label is a verbal defence mechanism used by political and establishment elites and their mindless drone followers in order to suppress mass suspicions that inevitably arise when shocking crimes against the common man benefit top leaders or play into their agendas. This especially when those same officials are in control of agencies responsible for preventing the events in question, or for investigating them after they have occurred.

Have we not seen this more often than not? Yet we still vehemtly deny it out of fear of its true implications. Most people should realize that the conspiracy theory label was popularised as a pejorative term in a mind game created by the CIA in a global propaganda program initiated in 1967. I often feel those that are so faithfully committed to being conspiracy deniers - usually out of principle - adhere unwittingly to the naming theory of language. "I am right at no matter what the cost. The rest of you are nuts." Sheeple - I subtly say.

And I am not talking about the NHL and the NYR allegations as I do not know well enough about this matter to claim that this may or may not be correct. Probably not - although Bettman certainly detests this organization. Done with my Saturday morning rant now...

"Remember Roswell" ;)

BBKers

Jan 9, 2006
Bialystok, Poland
You know the apocalypse certainly will upon us if we ever see this:

Follow
New York Rangers ✔‎@NYRangers
Lines and D Pairs at #NYR practice: 10-16-36; 20-21-13; 61-12-25; 24-28-19; On D: 27-5; 18-8; 93-6
Extras: 15, 22

Player big P

no more striptease no more flashes
Feb 4, 2010
Prague
...that - whether you like it or not - are more than often true. Detest when people use "conspiracy theories" as a way to justify their bowing to the norm - no matter how ridiculous the pills and "information" are that you are fed. Deployed as a derogatory putdown, using the label is a verbal defence mechanism used by political and establishment elites and their mindless drone followers in order to suppress mass suspicions that inevitably arise when shocking crimes against the common man benefit top leaders or play into their agendas. This especially when those same officials are in control of agencies responsible for preventing the events in question, or for investigating them after they have occurred.

Have we not seen this more often than not? Yet we still vehemtly deny it out of fear of its true implications. Most people should realize that the conspiracy theory label was popularised as a pejorative term in a mind game created by the CIA in a global propaganda program initiated in 1967. I often feel those that are so faithfully committed to being conspiracy deniers - usually out of principle - adhere unwittingly to the naming theory of language. "I am right at no matter what the cost. The rest of you are nuts." Sheeple - I subtly say.

And I am not talking about the NHL and the NYR allegations as I do not know well enough about this matter to claim that this may or may not be correct. Probably not - although Bettman certainly detests this organization. Done with my Saturday morning rant now...

"Remember Roswell" ;)

Hahaha holy ****

Jun 25, 2013
www.tannerglassisthebest.com

"Remember Roswell" ;)

Robot Aliens man. They're coming.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
That wasn't the point, everyone's internal clocks get a little screwed up around DST. Penguins will be sleeping in a hotel in NYC the night before, and the Rangers will be sleeping in their own beds in NY the night before. Both will have to get up extra early and will have to adjust.

This is one instance I don't believe the NHL is trying to screw the Rangers on.

If I were a betting man, I'd say the Pens get better sleep than the Rangers players will. You know, stuff like children and the wife's maintenance will always make you lose sleep. Advantage........Pens.

InwoodBlueNYC

Sep 23, 2013
NYC
US switches to Daylight Savings on Saturday night, so in effect, the game on Sunday against Pittsburgh is at 11:30 in the morning.

Another subtle way the NHL screws the Rangers.

Sleep is a funny thing. Some people handle the time change well, others don't.You can try going to bed earlier, or drinking warm milk with cookies. Or maybe even a fluffier pillow will help. I think the time change actually benefits the Rangers in very subtle but meaningful ways. If you study the writings of Scri Manja Marla you will understand the body clock symmetry. Furthermore, constantly believing that the NHL undermines the Rangers will hurt your brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad