Prospect Info: Rangers Prospects Thread (Stats in Post #1; Updated 5.29.18)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey Bones

***** 2k16
Jul 27, 2012
Nowhere
Yeah and I thought crawley did ok in his 2 preseason games yet hasn’t shown much this season.

Crawley plays every game in Hartford. Logging over 15 minutes a game. He's a shutdown defensive defender with speed. He's not supposed to be putting up points. If he does, though, the more to him, but I wouldn't say he hasn't shown much....

wafflepadsave

May 28, 2011
Franklin, Tn
Crawley plays every game in Hartford. Logging over 15 minutes a game. He's a shutdown defensive defender with speed. He's not supposed to be putting up points. If he does, though, the more to him, but I wouldn't say he hasn't shown much....
Haven’t watched him. Won’t pay for crappy reception. Just hadn’t heard a word about Him I assumed not much was happening. Kinda liked him personally.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
What I get out of Crawley is he's very scrappy. He skates pretty good and he likes to hit and he gets under skins sometimes with his hitting. He's had 5 or 6 fights this year and it's pretty much opponents coming after him seeking revenge. He's a project that you hope will improve over the next couple years to the point where he might be a call-up. There are numerous NHL'ers who took a while to make it out of the AHL and he might be a guy like that. Being able to skate well is pretty key though.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
I don't really have any observations on Crawley as I didn't really pay much attention to him in a couple games, and the one other I don't think he played in. However while he did miss some time due to injury, he has also been scratched a few times this year. That's not a big deal for a rookie, but it's worth noting.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Will Howden and Hajek join the Wolfpack after their seasons end?

They are already on ELCs so I assume they will

Getting Howden into a game this season might prove tough if Moose Jaw’s playoff run is as lengthy as expected.

Howden probably never gets to the Pack this year. He's on one of the best WHL teams. Unless they get upset, he'll finish his season there.

Hajek has a negative chance of playing in Hartford this year. Regina is the host team for the Memorial Cup. He'll be playing that in May. Unless the Pack somehow manage to get into the PO and go on a run, he won't see the ice.

Reactions: kovazub94

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
"The Rangers picked two players in the first round of the 2017 Draft in Andersson and Chytil and both went straight to the AHL as rookies from the draft."

Yeah. I stopped reading there.
Very weak. You don’t need to follow the team or player regularly to copy and paste player stats and information.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Very weak. You don’t need to follow the team or player regularly to copy and paste player stats and information.
Yeah and the stats tables are literally right there in the article. The guy went to the trouble of embedding tables from Eliteprospects but didn't actually look at them, apparently.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Rykov huska and pionk should all be in the top 10. Gilmour and Lettieri should be nowhere near it.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012

from a couple days ago I believe... but didn't see it posted

Maybe I'm crazy but he reminds me of Malkin. Malkin-lite?

Reactions: bl02
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad