Speculation: Rangers players shaving their heads bald

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017

I respect his reasoning if true. Shows he at least cares. Mika should do it next. Time for him to enter his adult phase like deGrom did when he shaved his cocker spaniel hair before winning back to back cy youngs

Player big P

no more striptease no more flashes
Feb 4, 2010
Prague
Mr. Proper*

1686649881275.png

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Derpity Derp Derp 🤡

5557CEB4-CC22-4D3F-8CB6-5C344F9CCCA0.png
You're all joking right? I bet my f***ing fandom he did not shave his f***ing head. No one on the team did.

And your source people? These articles we're pulled straight out of an ass. Pathetic the Sun or Fox news level like reporting and gullibleness. Sorry, even worse than that.

This is prolly part 17 of the summer troll job Drury is putting us through.

"Hey guys, Im bored, wanna make the board meltdown again? Use this app Derpity Derp Derp
1C2BCB72-5E3F-4F12-94B8-5F9F337EC978.png

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
You're all joking right? I bet my f***ing fandom he did not shave his f***ing head. No one on the team did.

And your source people? These articles we're pulled straight out of an ass. Pathetic the Sun or Fox news level like reporting and gullibleness. Sorry, even worse than that.

This is prolly part 17 of the summer troll job Drury is putting us through.

"Hey guys, Im bored, wanna make the board meltdown again? Use this app and ..."

f***ing sheep.

Panarin’s cut is real, it’s all over twitter and social media. The other players like Fox are just a joke.

Also, nothing wrong with this place having a little fun. Could use the break from the negative crap.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Panarin actually looks kinda menacing now lol, doesn’t look as bad as I would’ve thought. Though I did love his hair and how it stuck out of his helmet.

I’m curious what @GoAwayPanarin thinks, his reasoning behind this does show more accountability than Mika enjoying his DJ’ing at festivals. I’ve never heard of a player shaving their head as punishment for their bad play and saying his hair contained the evil of his bad chapter in his career lmao

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Panarin actually looks kinda menacing now lol, doesn’t look as bad as I would’ve thought. Though I did love his hair and how it stuck out of his helmet.

I’m curious what @GoAwayPanarin thinks, his reasoning behind this does show more accountability than Mika enjoying his DJ’ing at festivals. I’ve never heard of a player shaving their head as punishment for their bad play and saying his hair contained the evil of his bad chapter in his career lmao

It doesn't mean shit if it doesn't result in anything. Shaving your head isn't that big of a deal, hair grows back pretty quickly.

At least Mika has performed in the playoffs as a Ranger. Its the only reason he gets a pass from me for this past run (that and he was clearly playing through a hand injury.)

Reactions: yrrebbor

Peltz

Oct 4, 2019
My bald buddy just texted me about Panarin:

It's just like his talent, receding.

gabevh3

Oct 13, 2005
Maybe he was asked to shave so no one would pull his hair anymore lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad