Pre-Game Talk: Rangers @ Pens Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockey Gamer

Mar 2, 2015
If I had cash to bet, I'd bet it all against the Rangers. We simply can't seem to string together 2 wins in the playoffs. I said before: I don't understand it, since we've changed coaches and almost the whole team has turned over, but the fact remains. We almost never win after a win. The team is gonna sit back and get victimized.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong. Please, prove me wrong, Rangers!

lol, unfortunately i feel the same way. we all know anything can happen in the playoffs and the point spread amongst the top 8 teams was really small this season in compared to the last. Pretty much all of our games going forward i feel like are just coin flips. I could easily see us winning and also losing.
who knows. Everything is really tight and close this year.

I still think this goes 7 games, with us winning a close game 7 lol.

Harleydude666*

lol, unfortunately i feel the same way. we all know anything can happen in the playoffs and the point spread amongst the top 8 teams was really small this season in compared to the last. Pretty much all of our games going forward i feel like are just coin flips. I could easily see us winning and also losing.
who knows. Everything is really tight and close this year.

I still think this goes 7 games, with us winning a close game 7 lol.

Totally disagree. If this goes 7 we lose! Say what you want about Crosby but that ****er comes to play every night, and if he gets in this situation again with the Rangers he won't let it go. He scores when he has to unlike Nash who disappears and I don't care how hard people think he's playing. Last year the Pens let it go, not this year. There will be something definitely wrong with the Rangers if they allow this series to go 7 games and have themselves on the ropes. No excuses, no more than 6 games should the Rangers allow this series to go.

Last edited by a moderator:

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle
While they're changing the ending maybe they can change the beginning and middle as well because going 7 games for the first two rounds is getting old.

God so much this!

When McD gave the hat to "Fiver" the other night he said something about playing 60 mins from now on. Hoping that was a turning point the other night (the game not the statement).

Watching other teams/other series... we would get laughed out of most buildings playing like we did in games 1 & 2 (and the last 12 mins of the 3rd or so).

If they have another gear and are working their way back up to peak level I'd love to see it.

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
Watch they win tonight and still go 7.

If I'm a betting man (and I am) ya gotta know where the smart money is goin.

But that said LGR. Just come out with some urgency please.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Totally disagree. If this goes 7 we lose! Say what you want about Crosby but that ****er comes to play every night, and if he gets in this situation again with the Rangers he won't let it go. He scores when he has to unlike Nash who disappears and I don't care how hard people think he's playing. Last year the Pens let it go, not this year. There will be something definitely wrong with the Rangers if they allow this series to go 7 games and have themselves on the ropes. No excuses, no more than 6 games should the Rangers allow this series to go.

Yup, we could never beat Crosby and the Pens in a Game 7!:sarcasm:

beastly115

Oct 12, 2007
If I had cash to bet, I'd bet it all against the Rangers. We simply can't seem to string together 2 wins in the playoffs. I said before: I don't understand it, since we've changed coaches and almost the whole team has turned over, but the fact remains. We almost never win after a win. The team is gonna sit back and get victimized.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong. Please, prove me wrong, Rangers!

It's one of those Rangers things.

Like how our power play always sucks no matter who plays on it.

Or when a star player Sather signs always manages to suck on the Rangers.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
While I have full confidence in this team winning a long series, could we not for once?

If Pitt goes down 3-1, they're not winning game 5 either. Finish them off.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
I was so impressed with their defense in the first 40 last game. About as lockdown as you can get.

Keep it up boys.

Will miss the whole game.

Tri state Ranger

Mar 13, 2015
NY
I'm hoping they woke up in game 2 and continue to show up. MSL needs to get his nose dirty and stop shying away from the dirty areas. The Fleury damn is about to break :yo:

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Nash needs to make a statement tonight. Go out there and ****ing dominate and stop playing like a *****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad