GDT: Rangers Last Day of Media Availability - 4/10/18 - 9:30AM

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
If he's had a knee issue why was he playing down the stretch?

If the MRI does indeed reveal something, he could have gotten a jump on the clean up/rehab.

Because he could play just fine, probably a nagging thing.

Trust me, playing at his level and his position is extremely rough on the knees/hips. If it was anything serious, he wouldn't be able to perform/practice at all.

He performed, and was all-world for a majority of the season.

MRI should reveal whats going on, hopefully they can correct it and he should be in even better shape than he was all season.

rangers1314

May 9, 2007
Astoria, NY
Because he could play just fine, probably a nagging thing.

Trust me, playing at his level and his position is extremely rough on the knees/hips. If it was anything serious, he wouldn't be able to perform/practice at all.

He performed, and was all-world for a majority of the season.

MRI should reveal whats going on, hopefully they can correct it and he should be in even better shape than he was all season.

I understand, just seems like a needless risk. A no-win situation to keep playing the last few weeks.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Hank played the whole season hurt? Lol.

We deserve that #1 pick more than anyone in the running.

I don`t know I read he was at the hospital for a knee injury monday yesterday which he has struggled with majority of this season, and I don`t think Zucc was available today for interviews based on that.
I will not speculate on it, but if Gorton is going to compete next season - it`s logic to not move your player who has most points for Rangers in the last 4 seasons. :)

And watching Norway in World championship without Zucc is to watch Argentina in soccer without Lionel Messi, he will be missed for sure. `sigh. I personally dislike this season. :(

If he were hurt that bad, he wouldn't have played.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Zucc`s own words concerning the media day. He said his knee was banged up, and the norwegian article said he was in hospital yesterday based on his knee issues. I will not post the other news article here since it was written in norwegian language.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad