Rumor: Rangers have had talks with Lindy Ruff about joining the staff

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Not sure where you seem to find these gems.
The main boards...

I guess it is unfair of me to paint the whole fanbase with that brush because of the loudest and most obnoxious fans. But boy, were they insufferable during the Richards and Vesey free agency.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
If they get every FA anyway, why did they trade for Vesey's rights? :laugh:

Honestly, it's always just a few who say these ridiculous things. HFNYR has them too
Yes, as someone who has been judged for bernmeister's transgressions, I should know better.

It is ridiculous that Vesey is booed in Buffalo, though. Nashville I can understand.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Yes, as someone who has been judged for bernmeister's transgressions, I should know better.

It is ridiculous that Vesey is booed in Buffalo, though. Nashville I can understand.

Yeah. Vesey was drafted by Nashville. I can see how they feel they are owed his services because that's what the draft is all about. And Nashville only traded his rights after Vesey said he wanted to become a free agent. What was Buffalo even thinking, giving up assets for a kid who wasn't going to sign anyway?

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Ruff is better than all of the assistants they currently have, and arguably better than the head coach himself. He would be a good add.

Ditto, and it's not such a bad idea to have AV looking over his shoulder. You know, maybe he would actually "grab his ear" and suggest to sit certain players in the waning moments and suggest who "should be" on the ice.

AV is kind of weak in that area. Arniel needs to get the hell out of town, so adding Ruff could be no worse for wear with our PP. Buffalo always had a good PP, not sure how much influence he had with it though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad