Pre-Game Talk: Rangers @ Canucks 2/15/23 10pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Ed has been a good sport. I applaud him. I know he won’t be going anywhere if Kravtsov is moved. We poke fun at each other and it’s all good as long as no one is hurt, last thing I want. That was pretty brilliant btw. lol
You after this many days off...

wzvaj8gkfs691.jpg

Lgrsean

Jan 23, 2022
Need the Caps to be sellers. I will be annoyingly banging the Sheary/Hathaway/Johansson drum for the next 2 weeks.
haha, i'm good with that, i'd just like them to help us out in the division a few more times

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
Need the Caps to be sellers. I will be annoyingly banging the Sheary/Hathaway/Johansson drum for the next 2 weeks.
I've always liked Hathaway's game. He would be my target.

Though I'd rather Washington get into the playoffs than Pittsburgh. I'd like to see Florida get in, if only to screw Montreal out of a lottery pick.

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
Saw ESPN+ is 9.99/month, not bad aside from blackouts which I can finagle my way around, however there is no DVR capabilities with it which is a complete deal breaker for me. I would think most legit streaming services would offer pause/playback features these days. I like to start the game around the 3rd period and finish it usually a few minutes after the game actually ends. I can't watch it live and I don't want to wait until the game is over to watch it while likely seeing the score on the app as I find the archived game, which is what I'd have to do using ESPN+. Very lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad