Ranger or Meyer

ChemiseBleuHonnete

Oct 28, 2002
hard one... I haven't seen them enough but I liked them both overall. I think that Ranger is better but I'm not sure. I liked his progression a lot.

Rez

Oct 5, 2005
Ranger, easily. Ranger has shown flashes of a top two defenceman, while Meyer looks like he's going to be a career AHLer.

John Flyers Fan

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Ranger, easily. Ranger has shown flashes of a top two defenceman, while Meyer looks like he's going to be a career AHLer.

Wrong. He's an NHL player, and he'll be getting a serious amount of power play time, quite possibly on the first unit if the Flyers don't go with 4 forwards.

inferno98

Mar 22, 2006

yeah you couldnt be anymore wrong on that one

JFF nailed it on the head he will be getting serious amounts of ice time

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

Let us know when you actually watch Freddy Meyer play.

Kritty

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site

Do you have any clue at all about what you're talking about? Clearly you don't with a statement like that. Meyer a career AHLer? Maybe before he played with the Phantoms and then got called up, but definitely not now.

Hockeyfan02

Oct 10, 2002
Pistivity
Visit site
I haven't seen Meyer play much so I won't judge him. Ranger should see some more PP time next year with Kubina and Sydor gone. I think his production will go up with more time and being more experienced in the league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad