GDT: ranger from the big city slips it in darlings gaping five hole

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
I can't see this team making the playoffs if we lose this game. This is a critical "4-point" game against the division foe that is directly ahead of us in the standings. If this team can't find a way to win this now, I don't think I can make myself believe they have a chance the rest of the season.

I'm going to go on record and say if we lose tonight in regulation, we won't make the playoffs.

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
I can't see this team making the playoffs if we lose this game. This is a critical "4-point" game against the division foe that is directly ahead of us in the standings. If this team can't find a way to win this now, I don't think I can make myself believe they have a chance the rest of the season.

I'm going to go on record and say if we lose tonight in regulation, we won't make the playoffs.

if they follow my three tips, victory is a foregone conclusion

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
5 bold predictions:

1) at least 2 goals scored combined
2) Jeff Skinner will see the ice tonight!
3) At least 40 total faceoffs
4) One or more powerplays for each team
5) A Carolina Hurricane has been murdered. I’ve invited you here to my mansion tonight to help me find out who did it. It may even have been one of you...

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
5 bold predictions:

1) at least 2 goals scored combined
2) Jeff Skinner will see the ice tonight!
3) At least 40 total faceoffs
4) One or more powerplays for each team
5) A Carolina Hurricane has been murdered. I’ve invited you here to my mansion tonight to help me find out who did it. It may even have been one of you...

6) one teams corsi will be higher than the other
7) that team may or may not win the game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad