67 last cup
I remember big time
Ahhhhhhhhh

ruKus calls it like I sees it !

GO F€£¥en Leafs GO

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
I know a lot of people were happy to see Dion Phaneuf get traded, however I happened to be at his Maple Leafs debut along with Jean-Sebastien Giguere who they also traded for on the same day in January 2010. Now I had my ticket a few weeks before those trades were made and it was a nice surprise and I remember all the hype surrounding those trades. Plus Giguere became only the 2nd Leafs goalie to record a shutout in his Leafs debut. The first do that was Ed Belfour.

as Pure as Evil

Sep 18, 2011
Hell, Alberta
Can't find the clip but. lupul goes end to end scores gets to the bench and proceeds to hype the crowd... one of the loudest moments during the dog years in the acc

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Another classic was Kyle Wellwoods between the legs shootout move and Pat Quinn labeling it "tomfoolery" to the media. Quinn was one of a kind.
That was another game I actually got to see live and I remember the crowd with this ahh sound and it wasn't until I got home and saw the replay of what Wellwood had done.

IamruKusleaf

Mar 3, 2018
Maple Leaf Gardens
Wendell playing tough making it real and defending the LEAF against
Mcsorley
Now that’s how your team builds character and confidence and becomes unified

Sorry
ruKus calls it like I sees it!
GOoooo F€£¥in LEAFS GOoooo

harvestglen

Oct 29, 2013
I was at the game where the Leafs set a franchise record for fastest 4 goals. I want to say it was in 1:25 of play, only a few seconds off the NHL record for one team. Was absolutely crazy to see, where as soon as you sat down you were back up on your feet to celebrate another one. If my memory serves me correctly, the final score was 7-2 over Tampa Bay in the 2001-2002 season.

Hogan86

Jun 21, 2016
I remember good old Dmitri Yuskevich, and what a solid, hard working dman he was. Was quietly a great defensemen in the late 90's into the early 2000's.

I also remember as a kid in the early 90's thinking Mike Foligno had the second ugliest helmet in the league, after Petr Klima. Those buckets were just brutal.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
I was at the peak of excitement with that hit, and then 30 seconds later I was at my lowest of lows. Just a roller coaster of emotions.
I remember in June of that year I meet Tucker at an autograph signing and I told him how much I enjoyed that hit, he responded by saying thank you.

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
Wendell playing tough making it real and defending the LEAF against
Mcsorley
Now that’s how your team builds character and confidence and becomes unified

Sorry
ruKus calls it like I sees it!
GOoooo F€£¥in LEAFS GOoooo

Clark nailed McSorley with a few good right handers...gave him quite the shiner...made headlines in the Toronto Sun next day..."McSorry" it read, with a photo showing him with a badly bruised right eye.

Reactions: IamruKusleaf

MSZ

Car guy
Oct 5, 2014
Scarborough
I was at the game where the Leafs set a franchise record for fastest 4 goals. I want to say it was in 1:25 of play, only a few seconds off the NHL record for one team. Was absolutely crazy to see, where as soon as you sat down you were back up on your feet to celebrate another one. If my memory serves me correctly, the final score was 7-2 over Tampa Bay in the 2001-2002 season.

It was March 26th 2002. Reichel, Sundin and Domi(x2) scored in 1:25 in the 3rd.

pucksakes666

Mar 8, 2018
Brian McCabe scoring in his own net in OT . That was a funny one I'll have to find the video of it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad