OT: Raise the Jolly Roger: The Condemned of Altoona

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
Pirates batters look a lot worse against Gant than Cards batters look against Musgrove. Both are dealing, but hardly anyone has put a good swing on a ball, other than Polanco.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Its too bad we didnt see Musgrove all year. If this is what we are going to get out of him.

Get this win and keep going, forget about the blown opportunities this past week. I called 7-3 next 10.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Would have been interesting if Cervelli didnt knock in 3 there.

Wouldnt have shocked me if the pen blew this game for Musgrove. No reason for Hurdle to pull him there.

Get this win and 4-0 against Cards so far.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Also nice to see we finally have someone who can steal a base, in Meadows. Truly is a 5 tool player like was mentioned when drafting him

Draft his brother coming up in a few weeks. Might as well draft Kinghams bro too. Parker Meadows with our 2nd pick and Nolan Kingham with our 3rd.

Reactions: Hockeygod66

WheresRamziAbid

Oct 31, 2013
You just did. Jesus Christ. If you were half as smart as you think you are you'd have developed a cure for melanoma by now.

Never did i ONCE say or imply you were talking about Polanco. Not once. Thats on you.

You responded to a post about Bautista. The post you were responding to was about Polanco. I brought your Bautista point back to the origional topic of how it relates to Polanco. Not sure what you dont understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->