GDT: R1:G5 | New York Islanders @ Carolina Hurricanes | April 30th | 7:30 PM | F/L 6-3

JTToilinginToronto

Isles Fan
Jan 18, 2019
easily the worst for me as a fan, i went to my first game rangers/isles in 1990 the famous Lafontaine game in the playoffs when Sam Rosen called Vukota a jerk and been a fan since 97.
Why?

I mean we lost this first round series 4-1 in a series where the opponent was favored.

We were one game away from the SCF a few years ago. That one meant a lot more.

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
Blaming the season on "bad bounces" and the "hockey gods."

Video gif. An annoyed woman blinks impatiently, looking bored.

Reactions: chico19341

Green

Nov 13, 2019
Why didn't Horvat shoot that, goalie was out of position, he needed a perfect pass and he failed

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
12 million for poor goaltending that helped cost the series. Great job Lou
First goal was horrible by Varly. But he entered this game with the 3rd highest save% in the playoffs. I’m not blaming goaltending for our shortcomings. Definitely was inconsistent this year but I’ll beat on Sorokin to bounce back. He’s too talented and has proved how great he can be.

The roster seriously needs to be re-tooled

Reactions: Chockey22

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
Oh idk, bouncing pucks, pucks “sticking” to the ice, goaltenders literally faceplanting untouched

Doesn’t scream “quality ice” to me

What makes you think it’s good ice?

I'm not saying it is. I'm just not complaining about it.

Nassau Revisited

Jun 16, 2017
Oh idk, bouncing pucks, pucks “sticking” to the ice, goaltenders literally faceplanting untouched

Doesn’t scream “quality ice” to me

What makes you think it’s good ice?
Exactly. The ice tonight is like a stadium series game. It’s not an excuse as we deserve to lose but going forward the NHL and Carolina needs to figure out what’s the problem

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad