GDT: R1:G5 | New York Islanders @ Carolina Hurricanes | April 30th | 7:30 PM | F/L 6-3

scottywiper

Dec 2, 2018
Anyone see Svechnikov at end of period. Went down next to net holding his head. No one touched him. Came up laughing.
This diving rubbish is a blight.

SI

Feb 16, 2013
Just have to win the next period and they give themselves a chance after pretty much BEING dominated in that session.

For all the knuckleheads on this board - they are playing a VERY, VERY GOOD Hockey TEAM and they came out ready. So all of your criticism against players is just f***ing silly

Last edited:

SI

Feb 16, 2013
Just have to win the next period and they give themselves a chance after pretty much dominated in that session.

For all the knuckleheads on this board - they are playing a VERY, VERY GOOD Hockey TEAM and they came out ready. So all of your criticism against players is just f***ing silly
What’s f***ing funny

Tres Peleches

Johnny Turncoat
Jul 13, 2011
Just have to win the next period and they give themselves a chance after pretty much dominated in that session.

Are you saying the Islanders dominated in that period? Did I read that correctly?

And you’re calling other people knuckleheads?

GOLFWANG

Jul 20, 2007
Nelson has to be the most uninterested player on the ice right now...

I miss parts of Mayfield and don't miss some parts.

Tres Peleches

Johnny Turncoat
Jul 13, 2011
The Islanders are so good at deflecting pucks into their own net

Maybe if they had their sticks on the ice in front of the opponents goalie too they’d score on the proper net once or twice

SI

Feb 16, 2013
Are you saying the Islanders dominated in that period? Did I read that correctly?

And you’re calling other people knuckleheads?
Yeah I’m calling you a knucklehead.

I said dominated not dominating.

He’s not saying that, but still somewhat of a silly post
What is silly about it?

That they just have to win the next period?

I predicted Canes in 5 - go look at the post.

Clowns

Tres Peleches

Johnny Turncoat
Jul 13, 2011
Yeah I’m calling you a knucklehead.

I said dominated not dominating.

What silly about it?

That they just have to win the next period?

I predicted Canes in 5 - go look at the post.

Clowns
No, you said “after they pretty much dominated that session”

I think you missed a “got” in there, which is why it sounded like you said the Islanders doninated

NYI365

Let's Go Islanders!
Jun 5, 2011
Merrick, NY
As far as I'm concerned, the team should move on from Martin, Clutter, Lee, and Nelson this off season, I would move on from Pelech too but there's prob a 20% chance of even 2 of them leaving

SI

Feb 16, 2013
No, you said “after they pretty much dominated that session”

I think you missed a “got” in there, which is why it sounded like you said the Islanders doninated
What are you an English teacher - I’ll correct it for u… being dominated.

Last edited:
Reactions: mm11

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad