GDT: R1:G4 | New York Islanders vs Carolina Hurricanes | April 27th | 2:00 PM | F/OTW 3-2

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
Isles should refund tickets.

They can fund it by Engvall terminating his own contract.

duster19

Feb 13, 2013
Unreal. I’m sorry but add Lee to the list. This guy has done this twice in the series now. This team is brain dead. Attitude reflects leadership.

Reactions: NYI365 and MarsTBOW

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
How can Roy want to come back to this without notable changes to the roster?

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
Why don't you wait for that to actually happen before you question it?

Been waiting for change for a long time and it hasn't happened, and tired of watching the same thing over and over that doesn't lead to success in April. More surprising that you're not more exasperated.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Been waiting for change for a long time and it hasn't happened, and tired of watching the same thing over and over that doesn't lead to success in April. More surprising that you're not more exasperated.

Roy hasn't been the coach before, he has a big personality and I'm sure if he wants roster changes he wouldn't shy away from having those discussions with Lamoriello or any GM.

I'm annoyed but I really can't stand the bitching about the future that hasn't happened yet. Just like that first round draft pick Lamoriello was certain to trade away at the deadline because that's what he always does. I had to read about that for foregone conclusion months and it never happened.

Reactions: Big L

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
VIDEO:] Cat Sales and Revenue Up 17% for 2022 | Construction Equipment

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad