GDT: R1:G4 | New York Islanders vs Carolina Hurricanes | April 27th | 2:00 PM | F/OTW 3-2

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
I know probably just his English, but...in speaking about Martin "what he has brought to this team"......baby hmmmm

35 seems young to retire now but I am not sure his wife really wants to move away again at this stage so this might be it.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Streaming in general sucks.

I have no issues except for the NHL. ESPN+ should give me access to everything, instead some games are on TNT and some on NHL Network and it always complicates things.

Right now I couldn't watch on the streaming site for TBS or Spectrum but I could watch it on Max (via the Spectrum Cable Subscription)...like, what?!

Reactions: attilatheislander

MarsTBOW

Jun 30, 2014
Ct.
He's been very good lately. There's too much hate going his way. If this is what we're getting moving forward I'm okay with his deal.

He is an easy target because he seems to be allergic to contact....
Hope he finds his form.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
He's been very good lately. There's too much hate going his way. If this is what we're getting moving forward I'm okay with his deal.
He’s been good in the playoffs. And the very end of the season. Problem is we need it for majority of the season. Hes gotta be this player all the time. He’s obviously capable of it. Even if you’re not scoring you’re working and providing pressure.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
He is an easy target because he seems to be allergic to contact....
Hope he finds his form.

He just threw a hit! :sarcasm:

I don't expect that to continue, but I've mentioned for the last few weeks that he's clearly trying to change his game a little bit and step up for this team when they need it most. He might not ever be a difference maker but I certainly have noticed and appreciate the effort and willingness to try.

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
Outplaying them and...

Engvall still continues to steal his salary from this team.

MarsTBOW

Jun 30, 2014
Ct.
Some may say Strip Lee of the "C"...
I Dunno, He seems to vapor lock way too much for me

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad