GDT: R1:G3 | New York Islanders vs Carolina Hurricanes | April 25th | 7:30 PM | F/3-2 L

Throttle

Sep 22, 2020
let’s see how this goes. Sorokin put the Isles in a hole (shocking) and now we’ll see if any player wants to be a gamer.

We all know Dobson is going in the wrong direction on that one.

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
I would prefer the refs not call anything all game...except for maybe eye gauging and or groin stabbing.

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
When things aren't going well, the league knows, they can get to him, re: Barzal. He tries too hard, buckles under the pressure. He's been relatively engaged, however, from a franchise player, he needs to produce.

During the two ECF runs he raised his game, I watched every minute of those runs. Best player on the ice for so many sequences. He circled around defenses; I have those memories etched into my memory. Completely controlled shifts. He knew he was the franchise player then, so I'm not sure.

Sorokin just doesn't lose ability; so yes, the mental components. He needs to regroup. Does he feel the pressure, or lack thereof, with a lucrative contract?

Throttle's two poster boys are floundering.

JTToilinginToronto

Isles Fan
Jan 18, 2019
This is humiliating. I'm getting second-hand embarrassment just from being a fan of the team.

Team management and ownership should be ashamed of themselves.

Throttle

Sep 22, 2020
My guess is the League talked to the ref crew about game 1. Call both or let it go.

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
I'll acknowledge, Varly should've started (I was pulling for Sorokin).

Roy was looking for a change, invigoration. Perhaps gm 4 would've been the one. With that said, Roy has got to call an OT.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad